Need help for Minecraft.

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Aesthetic345

Need help for Minecraft.

Post by Aesthetic345 » 04 Jun 2023, 11:07

Hello! I need some script that presses ''A'' for given seconds (i want to type the second when i start the script, as a pop up screen) and then let go of ''A'', press ''W'' for given seconds (i should be able to type it too but it will be same as the second it takes to press ''A''.) and then press ''W'' again for the same seconds before. and also if possible i want it to be loop and hold ''SPACE'' button all the time. When i press CTRL+Z the script will start, and when i press CTRL+X the script will stop. I will be glad if someone could help me with it.

Aesthetic345

Re: Need help for Minecraft.

Post by Aesthetic345 » 04 Jun 2023, 11:45

I made a little mistake, after pressing A, i need to press W for a very small time window. main cause is pressing A for 20-30'ish seconds, pressing w for 3-5 seconds and then pressind d for 20-30ish seconds. and will go on like this till i stop the script.

mikeyww

Re: Need help for Minecraft.

Post by mikeyww » 06 Jun 2023, 19:39

Hello,

Instead of being vague with your description, I would think about writing a series of sequential steps, and being very specific about what each step should do. That will help you translate each step into AHK code. Without a description that can be coded, there is nothing more to do.

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”