Animated ClanTag Automatic CS:GO

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
vladayoloxd

Animated ClanTag Automatic CS:GO

Post by vladayoloxd » 05 Nov 2017, 09:03

hello, i am newbie in this ahk comunity and i want to make animated clantag on CS:GO.
i made this:

bind "kp_down" "+forward;cl_clanid [clantag id]"
bind "kp_up" "+moveleft;cl_clanid [clantag id]"
bind "kp_left" "+back;cl_clanid [clantag id]"
bind "kp_right" "+moveright;cl_clanid [clantag id]"

and i want to make automatic after 1 second press arrow down, arrow up, arrow left, arrow right.

hugin

Re: Animated ClanTag Automatic CS:GO

Post by hugin » 27 Nov 2017, 15:16

Been a while since I did some AHK scripts for games.
And I only use them in SP (Single Player) games.

First of, AHK is a keyboard script (More or less) and doesn't automatically work in the game's executable the way you have set it up.

First off (And with what I remember):
  • You need to read up on the AHK scripting. (Only way to learn)
  • Then you need to use Window Spy (Or Scripts made by AHK members), to find the game's ahk_class, ahk_exe etc.
  • Then you need to implementing that into your AHK script the correct way so the script register when the .Exe is active. Otherwise it will work all the time. (Read up on this to learn)
  • You also need the script to open the console before using your commands. Otherwise you will not do anything in the game at all
  • It is a reason you don't have got any response yet. This is Atypical for wanting help without actually trying to learn AHK scripting. No offence ;)
  • So, if this is something you really want to learn, do it. As it also gives you a peek into the world of scripting & possibly programming. And it is awesome!
  • A spray clan tag is innocent enough, but be aware, using this in MP games can get you in trouble, even though I don't know how Valve and.. Is it called Overwatch in CS? React to keyboard scripts like this. Fair warning given.
PS: Use code tags to put your script in, like this next time:

Code: Select all

bind "kp_down" "+forward;cl_clanid [clantag id]"
bind "kp_up" "+moveleft;cl_clanid [clantag id]"
bind "kp_left" "+back;cl_clanid [clantag id]"
bind "kp_right" "+moveright;cl_clanid [clantag id]"
Another thing, I have not checked your actually script will work if you do what I suggested over. I don't play CS, so I don't use Valve's Console Commands.

Good luck!

hugin

Laggin

Post by Laggin » 27 Nov 2017, 20:50

This will press those keys in the same order with a 1 second delay. The End key will exit.

Code: Select all

Loop
{
	SendInput NumpadDown
	Sleep 1000
	SendInput NumpadUp
	Sleep 1000
	SendInput NumpadLeft
	Sleep 1000
	SendInput NumpadRight
	Sleep 1000
}

End::ExitApp

hugin

Post by hugin » 29 Nov 2017, 09:08

Laggin:

Thank you :)

That will still not open console to get the commands executed.
Whst OP have sent us is a .cfg script, and not anything that work directly besides knowing what to "sendinput" (etc) to console when AHK has opened console.

One thing I don't understand, is what he has, is a working script anyway. So why bother with using AHK on top of that?

Don't make sense.

OP?

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”