I need someone to create Scripts for Games (PUBG, Fortnite, CSGO) The person will be paid! Topic is solved

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
andresantos

I need someone to create Scripts for Games (PUBG, Fortnite, CSGO) The person will be paid!

Post by andresantos » 08 May 2018, 19:08

I need someone who understands AHK, to create scripts (macros) for various shooting games.

I intend to pay the person for each custom Script created for the company.

We intend to pay for more than 10 different games!

Cuadrix

Re: I need someone to create Scripts for Games (PUBG, Fortnite, CSGO) The person will be paid!  Topic is solved

Post by Cuadrix » 09 May 2018, 13:37

First off, shouldn't this be in the Gaming section?
Second of all, what kind of scripts are you looking to get? What functions do you want them to have?

andresantos

Re: I need someone to create Scripts for Games (PUBG, Fortnite, CSGO) The person will be paid!

Post by andresantos » 28 May 2018, 11:28

Cuadrix wrote:First off, shouldn't this be in the Gaming section?
Second of all, what kind of scripts are you looking to get? What functions do you want them to have?

No recoil forthis games

evilC

Re: I need someone to create Scripts for Games (PUBG, Fortnite, CSGO) The person will be paid!

Post by evilC » 29 May 2018, 11:05

So tempted to write them a "hack" which utterly owns them and wipes their hard drive - seeing as this "Company" hasn't got the first clue about coding.
Go away. We don't want your kind here - you aren't interested in learning to code, and you aren't interested in contributing to this community - all you do is give our community a bad name and get AHK banned by various anti-cheat engines.

Ciaran1967

Post by Ciaran1967 » 16 Mar 2020, 20:07

I have a build script for fortnite esp and smooth aimbot for csgo and esp for pubg

Hema Elkady

Post by Hema Elkady » 15 Feb 2021, 06:03

Ciaran1967 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 20:07
I have a build script for fortnite esp and smooth aimbot for csgo and esp for pubg
I want this please

Aliyaa

Post by Aliyaa » 06 Jun 2023, 13:33

andresantos wrote:
08 May 2018, 19:08
I need someone who understands AHK, to create scripts (macros) for various shooting games.

I intend to pay the person for each custom Script created for the company.

We intend to pay for more than 10 different games!
Hello guys

I have extensive expertise writing AHK scripts and a thorough understanding of a variety of shooting games. I'd be glad to write unique scripts (macros) for your business. I appreciate that you plan to pay for each script, and I have no

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”