Pocket Crystal League - Keyboard shortcuts on battle

Post gaming related scripts
Hajin

Pocket Crystal League - Keyboard shortcuts on battle

Post by Hajin » 25 May 2022, 13:29

This is a good fan game based on pokemon and card battle:
https://moodytail.itch.io/pocket-crystal-league#download

Security:
The script is made for a singleplayer game with no multiplayer aspects, If you use this script only for single player mode apparently there is no rule that prohibits its use.

In its current game version (v1.2.0.0), I miss keyboard shortcut to attack with all the cards and put the card of the hand on combat slot, this script exists for that while something like that is not put in the game:
Video demo (script): https://youtu.be/HWsbEnRiCos
The Script: In the case of virus accusation made by your antivirus, it can be a false positive, at least my scripts I think they are clean.
False-Positives on Anti-Virus Companies: https://www.autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=62266
The script does not modify the game, this only will virtually move and click the mouse cursor for you, You need to install Auto Hot Key for the script to work: https://www.autohotkey.com/, with this installed just activate the script normally with double click and etc., the script usually stays in your "tray icons" when activated waiting for your commands, is programmed to work only within the game but if you find any problem with it working outside the game just close it with F10 or right click on the tray icon.

***Game v1.2.6.0, note***
A command was added to attack with all cards holding the "W" button on original game, my script apparently currently can be useful to put the hand card in the combat slot with keyboard and sell too many cards while the player does something else, to avoid conflicts between the "W" command of the game and the "W" command of the script can for example change the "W" of the script to another button and simply not use the script for this.

The three customization areas near the beginning of the script can be modified by the user, just open the script with a text editor like "notepad" and modify it as suggested inside the script.

The first customization part of script is for your button preferences, this is like this =

The second customization area needs to be modified only if the script doesn't work as it should, in case your screen resolution is not the same as mine(1366x768), I'm in doubt in this case, the main function of this script is to click on the parts of the screen for the user, this customization area is what tells where the script should click, if you need modify this part, you'll simply need to use this other script:
Cursor position.ahk
(568 Bytes) Downloaded 101 times
With this other script working, use the "=" button on your keyboard inside the game's battle screen with the cursor on the target/parts and collect the necessary coordinates from these 7 parts on the image, collect the coordinate of one part and insert it into the main script customization area 2 on the correct place, then proceed like this with the others parts:
Identifier image =

The third customization area is for script execution speed, more details and instructions within the script.

Conclusion, after using the script for a few minutes I was as fast as the AI adversary and best of all: without straining my mouse hand : )
When the script is working fine it can still click in the wrong place on rare cases for me, but on conclusion, the script serves its purpose.

Below are the two scripts textualized shared in this topic:
Pocket Crystal League - Keyboard shortcuts on battle - v1.2=
Cursor position =

Historic

25/05/2022, Release version:
*4 downloads

28/05/2022, v1.1:
*Increased script execution speed
*Added customization area 3 (script execution speed)
*1 download

28/05/2022, v1.2:
*New command: sell all cards
(useful in case the player leave the script selling the cards while the player does something else outside the game/computer, more details and instructions within the script,
customization area 1)
(in addition to what is inside the script another example of use is to put the cards you want to keep on the left side with auto sort of the game and use the command
on the first card to sell after the ones you want to keep from left to right)

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”