Send and Click Tool V4.1

Post gaming related scripts
flowsnake

Send and Click Tool V4.1

Post by flowsnake » 30 Jul 2015, 03:46

Send and Click Tool V4.1 is a program that will try different send and click technics to see what works for your game and what not works for it. it will test over 20 different techniques and ways to try the best to make it work :dance:

http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/9 ... /?p=602419

Capn Odin

Re: Send and Click Tool V4.1

Post by Capn Odin » 02 Aug 2016, 16:20

I had been thinking of making something like this myself, before I heard of your script. I think this script can save some people a lot of time, for this reason I think you should reupload it to the new forum so that it can be actively maintained.
These are some things I think will improve your script. The part before the : are the labels, that the line relates to.

Start: Instructions are wrong, you ask for Space, but wait for MButton and the window needs to be active not under the mouse.

ClickTest(MC3|MC4): MouseClickDrag I suggest changing the start x coordinate to something larger than 0 to avoid changing the size of the window, since this may mess with the specified coordinates used in later tests.

ClickTest(MC7|MC12): SendRaw/ControlSendRaw, {LButton}/{Click %XX%, %YY%} doesn't result in a mouse event, it sends the string "{LButton}/{Click #, #}".

ClickTest(MC11): ControlSend can't send mouse clicks, according to the documentation.

Edit: MButton was replaced by Space under the spoiler tag, I didn't see that the source was different from the file. However the other parts have not been addressed.
Please excuse my spelling I am dyslexic.

diehard24

Re: Send and Click Tool V4.1

Post by diehard24 » 15 Mar 2021, 07:35

can you clarify please, if I want that pressing F8 also pressed the keys 1234, but the command that works in the game with smartguard only dllcall keybd_event and ControlSendRaw other commands do not work in the window with this game,
what should I add to the file. ahk

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”