BAD RNG a tarkovian inspired adventure

Post gaming related scripts
tjsmith091

BAD RNG a tarkovian inspired adventure

Post by tjsmith091 » 17 Jan 2022, 05:59

This is my game I have been working on for almost 5 days now, it is nothing special, well to me it is, but It has a winnable end now that completely loops and allows you to play again with a lot of money.
Depending on the enemy you face you receive a certain amount of money depending on the enemies difficulty.
There are 5 base low level characters in no particular order: Rogue, Usec and Bear Pmc, Local Scav and Super CHAD
These are the opponents you face on rounds 1-7 after completing all 7 opponents in a row, round 8 has a pool of characters of its own: Pipe Doge, Thanos, Shrek, Bald Mario, Lil nas X, and Your PC
round 9 brings you to the second mini boss pool that is slightly harder: Tagilla, Killa, Gluhar, Reshala, and Sanitar if you can successfully defeat all prior challengers round 10 spawns the final boss which will not be
spoiled, upon beating the game you win 999999$ and a message that reads the game is over and allows the player to start over with the same amount of money.

Currently the program works great! but things I'd like to fix:
The current loop is very messy and jank, want to rework it.
If you die you get to keep your money, this is not so much a "feature" as it is just something I need to fix

But i've had a lot of fun making this game, its actually kind of insane to me that with a bunch of if statements and some GUI knowledge can make a full-fledged game.
Attachments
Screenshot_6.jpg
Screenshot_6.jpg (41.15 KiB) Viewed 630 times
Screenshot_7.jpg
Screenshot_7.jpg (46.12 KiB) Viewed 630 times
Screenshot_9.jpg
Screenshot_9.jpg (50.85 KiB) Viewed 630 times

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”