Nuisance BAN

Discussion about the AutoHotkey Foundation and this website
tank

Re: Nuisance BAN

Post by tank » 07 Dec 2019, 12:15

no i learned of the threat this morning the actual threat took place recently tho
We are troubled on every side‚ yet not distressed; we are perplexed‚
but not in despair; Persecuted‚ but not forsaken; cast down‚ but not destroyed;
Telegram is the best way to reach me
https://t.me/ttnnkkrr
If you have forum suggestions please submit a
Check Out WebWriter

TheArkive

Re: Nuisance BAN

Post by TheArkive » 12 Mar 2020, 07:01

As sorry as I am to see him be banned, I fully respect the need for a community to defend itself. The need to be aware of oneself, and how one's words and actions affect a community, is also paramount.

Given this isn't an actual workplace I can't understand why he wouldn't just walk away.

Not only do I support the mods on this one given the explanation so far, but I would hope that any mod would be immediately honest to myself and other users about our conduct on this forum, as well as the quality of user's posts. I'm not soft skinned, and I value the meaning of teamwork, leading, and following.

NOTE: I know the desire to be "professional" is important, but I think these kind of decisions shouldn't be censored too much for users who aren't intimately aware of the situation, simply for the sake of letting the community know what the expectations are, and where the line actually is. I'm glad for all the additional posts that gave additional context, which also summarized what could have been hours upon hours of searching and reading. I would not have known the reasoning behind the ban otherwise.

Return to “About This Community”