lost autohotkey discord through discord hack

Discuss issues and requests related with the forum software
Stardoor

lost autohotkey discord through discord hack

Post by Stardoor » 20 Sep 2022, 07:47

Hi,

some months ago my doscord token was grabbed cause i clicked on a wrong link, then my discord spreded out .ru botnetworklinks

i solved this problem by activating 2fa and changing my discord token/password

I wanted to ask, since my Discorf has still an IP Ban. But the problem is solved, can my discord # be unbanned?

Animan8000

Re: lost autohotkey discord through discord hack

Post by Animan8000 » 20 Sep 2022, 11:23

1. Wrong category, your thread is not related to the foundation nor forum issues.
2. Don't waste your time writing a post here when you can write a ticket in that time. I think you have like 14-28 days until the issue can be resolved with a bit of luck at the support (I could be wrong on this one, not sure), after that it may not be possible anymore because it gets marked as a deleted account. Support: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us
3. Don't leave any credentials on fake sites. It should be common sense at this point and you should value your own safety on the internet to avoid headache.

Cheers.

joedf

Post by joedf » 20 Sep 2022, 16:55

@runie is the one who handles discord.
You can also email here: discord [at] ahkscript.org
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]

runie

Post by runie » 30 Oct 2022, 06:23

What's your Discord username#discriminator?

Return to “Forum Issues”