[Class] ImageButton - 1.5.00.00 - 20201230

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools for AHK v1.1 and older
just me

[Class] ImageButton - 1.5.00.00 - 20201230

Post by just me » 22 Dec 2013, 10:28

Prior version at old forum -> /board/topic/75064-function-createimagebutton-ahk-l/

Caution: Update 1.5.00.00 contains script breaking changes! Please read the change history.
Also, it is barely tested and may contain bugs!

Well, here's a new version of an old script of mine. It has become more up-to-date than ever, because it can be 'misused' for somewhat 'Metro styled' buttons.
ImageButton_1_3.png
ImageButton_1_3.png (13.31 KiB) Viewed 35182 times
Change History
:arrow: Look at GitHub!
:arrow: Download from GitHub!

Note: To run the sample script, download both script files from the Sources folder and both pic files from Resources and store them all together into one folder. The script files should be saved as UTF-8 with BOM.

Other Samples
Last edited by just me on 18 Jul 2021, 05:51, edited 10 times in total.

tmplinshi

Re: [Class] ImageButton

Post by tmplinshi » 22 Dec 2013, 14:43

Nice!
I usually create buttons through http://dabuttonfactory.com/, then use your Image2Include to convert them.

just me

Post by just me » 27 Dec 2013, 12:27

Update on 2013-12-27:

Inspired by tmplinshi's link, I revised the class and added options to create rounded and/or bicolored buttons. Thus I also had to change the number and types of parameters. Furthermore I added two methods to set the default colors for captions and backgrounds of rounded buttons.

fredchf

Post by fredchf » 27 Dec 2013, 17:24

Vielen Dank! :D
Diese Class kann man sicher mal gebrauchen...

tmplinshi

Post by tmplinshi » 28 Dec 2013, 07:49

just me wrote:Update on 2013-12-27:

Inspired by tmplinshi's link, I revised the class and added options to create rounded and/or bicolored buttons. Thus I also had to change the number and types of parameters. Furthermore I added two methods to set the default colors for captions and backgrounds of rounded buttons.
Thanks for this useful updates. :D

tmplinshi

Post by tmplinshi » 21 Feb 2014, 07:16

Hello just me, is it a easy work for you to add a border (with size and color)? :P It will be nice to have a border :)

just me

Post by just me » 21 Feb 2014, 07:27

Hello tmplinshi, it should be feasible. I'll try.

just me

Post by just me » 23 Feb 2014, 11:12

Update on 2014-02-23:

Added options for borders.

tmplinshi

Post by tmplinshi » 23 Feb 2014, 11:16

just me wrote:Update on 2014-02-23:

Added options for borders.
wow, amazing! :D Thank you so much!

Guest10

Post by Guest10 » 23 Feb 2014, 11:30

Sample script, when run, returns Invalid value for Mode in Options[" . Index . "]! :(

just me

Post by just me » 24 Feb 2014, 03:18

Hmmm, I've fixed the name in the #Include command of the sample script ex post yesterday.
Are you sure that you've updated the class script properly?

Guest10

Post by Guest10 » 24 Feb 2014, 04:33

yes, i am using this class:

Code: Select all

; ======================================================================================================================
; Namespace:         ImageButton
; Function:          Create images and assign them to pushbuttons.
; Tested with:       AHK 1.1.14.03 (A32/U32/U64)
; Tested on:         Win 7 (x64)
; Change log:        1.2.00.00/2014-02-23/just me - added borders
;                    1.1.00.00/2013-12-26/just me - added rounded and bicolored buttons       
;                    1.0.00.00/2013-12-21/just me - initial release
; How to use:
;     1. Create a push button (e.g. "Gui, Add, Button, vMyButton hwndHwndButton, Caption") using the 'Hwnd' option
;        to get its HWND.
;     2. Call ImageButton.Create() passing two parameters:
;        HWND        -  Button's HWND.
;        Options*    -  variadic array containing up to 6 option arrays (see below).
;        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;        The index of each option object determines the corresponding button state on which the bitmap will be shown.
;        MSDN defines 6 states (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/bb775975):
;           PBS_NORMAL    = 1
;	         PBS_HOT       = 2
;	         PBS_PRESSED   = 3
;	         PBS_DISABLED  = 4
;	         PBS_DEFAULTED = 5
;	         PBS_STYLUSHOT = 6 <- used only on tablet computers
;        If you don't want the button to be 'animated' on themed GUIs, just pass one option object with index 1.
;        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;        Each option array may contain the following values:
;           Index Value
;           1     Mode        mandatory:
;                             0  -  unicolored or bitmap
;                             1  -  vertical bicolored
;                             2  -  horizontal bicolored
;                             3  -  vertical gradient
;                             4  -  horizontal gradient
;                             5  -  vertical gradient using StartColor at both borders and TargetColor at the center
;                             6  -  horizontal gradient using StartColor at both borders and TargetColor at the center
;                             7  -  'raised' style
;           2     StartColor  mandatory for Option[1], higher indices will inherit the value of Option[1], if omitted:
;                             -  RGB integer value (0xRRGGBB) or HTML color name ("Red").
;                             -  Path of an image file or HBITMAP handle for mode 0.
;           3     TargetColor mandatory for Option[1] if Mode > 0, ignored if Mode = 0. Higher indcices will inherit
;                             the color of Option[1], if omitted:
;                             -  RGB integer value (0xRRGGBB) or HTML color name ("Red").
;           4     TextColor   optional, if omitted, the default text color will be used for Option[1], higher indices 
;                             will inherit the color of Option[1]:
;                                Default: 0x000000 (black)
;           5     Rounded     optional:
;                             -  Radius of the rounded corners in pixel
;                                Default: 0 - not rounded
;           6     GuiColor    optional, needed for rounded buttons if you've changed the GUI background color:
;                                Default: AHK default GUI background color
;           7     BorderColor optional, ignored for modes 0 (bitmap) and 7, color of the border:
;           8     BorderWidth optional, ignored for modes 0 (bitmap) and 7, width of the border in pixels:
;                             -  Default: 1
;        If the the button has a caption it will be drawn above the bitmap.
; Credits:           THX tic     for GDIP.AHK     : http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/post-198949.html
;                    THX tkoi    for ILBUTTON.AHK : http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/topic40468.html
; ======================================================================================================================
; This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty.
; In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
; CLASS ImageButton()
Class ImageButton {
   ; ===================================================================================================================
   ; PUBLIC PROPERTIES =================================================================================================
   ; ===================================================================================================================
   Static DefGuiColor  := ""        ; default GUI color                             (read/write)
   Static DefTxtColor := "Black"    ; default caption color                         (read/write)
   Static LastError := ""           ; will contain the last error message, if any   (readonly)
   ; PRIVATE PROPERTIES ================================================================================================
   Static BitMaps := []
   Static GDIPDll := 0
   Static GDIPToken := 0
   Static MaxOptions := 8
   ; HTML colors
   Static HTML := {BLACK: 0x000000, GRAY: 0x808080, SILVER: 0xC0C0C0, WHITE: 0xFFFFFF, MAROON: 0x800000
                 , PURPLE: 0x800080, FUCHSIA: 0xFF00FF, RED: 0xFF0000, GREEN: 0x008000, OLIVE: 0x808000
                 , YELLOW: 0xFFFF00, LIME: 0x00FF00, NAVY: 0x000080, TEAL: 0x008080, AQUA: 0x00FFFF, BLUE: 0x0000FF}
   ; Initialize
   Static ClassInit := ImageButton.InitClass()
   ; PRIVATE METHODS ===================================================================================================
   __New(P*) {
      Return False
   }
   InitClass() {
      ; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ; Get AHK's default GUI background color
      GuiColor := DllCall("User32.dll\GetSysColor", "Int", 15, "UInt") ; COLOR_3DFACE is used by AHK as default
      This.DefGuiColor := ((GuiColor >> 16) & 0xFF) | (GuiColor & 0x00FF00) | ((GuiColor & 0xFF) << 16)
      Return True
   }
   GdiplusStartup() {
      This.GDIPDll := This.GDIPToken := 0
      If (This.GDIPDll := DllCall("Kernel32.dll\LoadLibrary", "Str", "Gdiplus.dll", "Ptr")) {
         VarSetCapacity(SI, 24, 0)
         Numput(1, SI, 0, "Int")
         If !DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdiplusStartup", "PtrP", GDIPToken, "Ptr", &SI, "Ptr", 0)
            This.GDIPToken := GDIPToken
         Else
            This.GdiplusShutdown()
      }
      Return This.GDIPToken
   }
   GdiplusShutdown() {
      If This.GDIPToken
         DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdiplusShutdown", "Ptr", This.GDIPToken)
      If This.GDIPDll
         DllCall("Kernel32.dll\FreeLibrary", "Ptr", This.GDIPDll)
      This.GDIPDll := This.GDIPToken := 0
   }
   FreeBitmaps() {
      For I, HBITMAP In This.BitMaps
         DllCall("Gdi32.dll\DeleteObject", "Ptr", HBITMAP)
      This.BitMaps := []
   }
   GetARGB(RGB) {
      Return 0xFF000000 | ((This.HTML.HasKey(RGB) ? This.HTML[RGB] : RGB) & 0xFFFFFF)
   }
   PathAddRectangle(Path, X, Y, W, H) {
      Return DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipAddPathRectangle", "Ptr", Path, "Float", X, "Float", Y, "Float", W, "Float", H)
   }
   PathAddRoundedRect(Path, X1, Y1, X2, Y2, R) {
      D := (R * 2), X2 -= D, Y2 -= D
      DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipAddPathArc"
            , "Ptr", Path, "Float", X1, "Float", Y1, "Float", D, "Float", D, "Float", 180, "Float", 90)
            , "Ptr", Path, "Float", X2, "Float", Y1, "Float", D, "Float", D, "Float", 270, "Float", 90)
            , "Ptr", Path, "Float", X2, "Float", Y2, "Float", D, "Float", D, "Float", 0, "Float", 90)
            , "Ptr", Path, "Float", X1, "Float", Y2, "Float", D, "Float", D, "Float", 90, "Float", 90)
      Return DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipClosePathFigure", "Ptr", Path)
   }
   SetRect(ByRef Rect, X1, Y1, X2, Y2) {
      VarSetCapacity(Rect, 16, 0)
      NumPut(X1, Rect, 0, "Int"), NumPut(Y1, Rect, 4, "Int")
      NumPut(X2, Rect, 8, "Int"), NumPut(Y2, Rect, 12, "Int")
      Return True
   }
   SetRectF(ByRef Rect, X, Y, W, H) {
      VarSetCapacity(Rect, 16, 0)
      NumPut(X, Rect, 0, "Float"), NumPut(Y, Rect, 4, "Float")
      NumPut(W, Rect, 8, "Float"), NumPut(H, Rect, 12, "Float")
      Return True
   }
   SetError(Msg) {
      This.FreeBitmaps()
      This.GdiplusShutdown()
      This.LastError := Msg
      Return False
   }
   ; PUBLIC METHODS ====================================================================================================
   Create(HWND, Options*) {
      ; Windows constants
      Static BCM_SETIMAGELIST := 0x1602
           , BS_CHECKBOX := 0x02, BS_RADIOBUTTON := 0x04, BS_GROUPBOX := 0x07, BS_AUTORADIOBUTTON := 0x09
           , BS_LEFT := 0x0100, BS_RIGHT := 0x0200, BS_CENTER := 0x0300, BS_TOP := 0x0400, BS_BOTTOM := 0x0800
           , BS_VCENTER := 0x0C00, BS_BITMAP := 0x0080
           , BUTTON_IMAGELIST_ALIGN_LEFT := 0, BUTTON_IMAGELIST_ALIGN_RIGHT := 1, BUTTON_IMAGELIST_ALIGN_CENTER := 4
           , ILC_COLOR32 := 0x20
           , OBJ_BITMAP := 7
           , RCBUTTONS := BS_CHECKBOX | BS_RADIOBUTTON | BS_AUTORADIOBUTTON
           , SA_LEFT := 0x00, SA_CENTER := 0x01, SA_RIGHT := 0x02
           , WM_GETFONT := 0x31
      ; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      This.LastError := ""
      ; Check HWND
      If !DllCall("User32.dll\IsWindow", "Ptr", HWND)
         Return This.SetError("Invalid parameter HWND!")
      ; Check Options
      If !(IsObject(Options)) || (Options.MinIndex() <> 1) || (Options.MaxIndex() > This.MaxOptions)
         Return This.SetError("Invalid parameter Options!")
      ; Get and check control's class and styles
      WinGetClass, BtnClass, ahk_id %HWND%
      ControlGet, BtnStyle, Style, , , ahk_id %HWND%
      If (BtnClass != "Button") || ((BtnStyle & 0xF ^ BS_GROUPBOX) = 0) || ((BtnStyle & RCBUTTONS) > 1)
         Return This.SetError("The control must be a pushbutton!")
      ; Load GdiPlus
      If !This.GdiplusStartup()
         Return This.SetError("GDIPlus could not be started!")
      ; Get the button's font
      GDIPFont := 0
      HFONT := DllCall("User32.dll\SendMessage", "Ptr", HWND, "UInt", WM_GETFONT, "Ptr", 0, "Ptr", 0, "Ptr")
      DC := DllCall("User32.dll\GetDC", "Ptr", HWND, "Ptr")
      DllCall("Gdi32.dll\SelectObject", "Ptr", DC, "Ptr", HFONT)
      DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipCreateFontFromDC", "Ptr", DC, "PtrP", PFONT)
      DllCall("User32.dll\ReleaseDC", "Ptr", HWND, "Ptr", DC)
      If !(PFONT)
         Return This.SetError("Couldn't get button's font!")
      ; Get the button's rectangle
      VarSetCapacity(RECT, 16, 0)
      If !DllCall("User32.dll\GetWindowRect", "Ptr", HWND, "Ptr", &RECT)
         Return This.SetError("Couldn't get button's rectangle!")
      BtnW := NumGet(RECT,  8, "Int") - NumGet(RECT, 0, "Int")
      BtnH := NumGet(RECT, 12, "Int") - NumGet(RECT, 4, "Int")
      ; Get the button's caption
      ControlGetText, BtnCaption, , ahk_id %HWND%
      If (ErrorLevel)
         Return This.SetError("Couldn't get button's caption!")
      ; Create the bitmap(s)
      This.BitMaps := []
      For Index, Option In Options {
         If !IsObject(Option)
            Continue
         BkgColor1 := BkgColor2 := TxtColor := Mode := Rounded := GuiColor := Image := ""
         ; Replace omitted options with the values of Options.1
         Loop, % This.MaxOptions {
            If (Option[A_Index] = "")
               Option[A_Index] := Options.1[A_Index]
         }
         ; Check option values
         Mode := SubStr(Option.1, 1 ,1)
         If !InStr("0123456789", Mode)
            Return This.SetError("Invalid value for Mode in Options[" . Index . "]!")
         If (Mode = 0)
         && (FileExist(Option.2) || (DllCall("Gdi32.dll\GetObjectType", "Ptr", Option.2, "UInt") = OBJ_BITMAP))
            Image := Option.2
         Else {
            If !(Option.2 + 0) && !This.HTML.HasKey(Option.2)
               Return This.SetError("Invalid value for StartColor in Options[" . Index . "]!")
            BkgColor1 := This.GetARGB(Option.2)
            If (Option.3 = "")
               Option.3 := Option.2
            If !(Option.3 + 0) && !This.HTML.HasKey(Option.3)
               Return This.SetError("Invalid value for TargetColor in Options[" . Index . "]!")
            BkgColor2 := This.GetARGB(Option.3)
         }
         If (Option.4 = "")
            Option.4 := This.DefTxtColor
         If !(Option.4 + 0) && !This.HTML.HasKey(Option.4)
            Return This.SetError("Invalid value for TxtColor in Options[" . Index . "]!")
         TxtColor := This.GetARGB(Option.4)
         Rounded := Option.5
         If !(Rounded + 0)
            Rounded := 0
         If (Option.6 = "")
            Option.6 := This.DefGuiColor
         If !(Option.6 + 0) && !This.HTML.HasKey(Option.6)
            Return This.SetError("Invalid value for GuiColor in Options[" . Index . "]!")
         GuiColor := This.GetARGB(Option.6)
         BorderColor := ""
         If (Option.7 <> "") {
            If !(Option.7 + 0) && !This.HTML.HasKey(Option.7)
               Return This.SetError("Invalid value for BorderColor in Options[" . Index . "]!")
            BorderColor := This.GetARGB(Option.7)
         }
         BorderWidth := Option.8 ? Option.8 : 1
         ; -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         ; Create a GDI+ bitmap
         DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipCreateBitmapFromScan0", "Int", BtnW, "Int", BtnH, "Int", 0
               , "UInt", 0x26200A, "Ptr", 0, "PtrP", PBITMAP)
         ; Get the pointer to its graphics
         DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipGetImageGraphicsContext", "Ptr", PBITMAP, "PtrP", PGRAPHICS)
         ; Quality settings
         DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipSetSmoothingMode", "Ptr", PGRAPHICS, "UInt", 4)
         DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipSetInterpolationMode", "Ptr", PGRAPHICS, "Int", 7)
         DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipSetCompositingQuality", "Ptr", PGRAPHICS, "UInt", 4)
         DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipSetRenderingOrigin", "Ptr", PGRAPHICS, "Int", 0, "Int", 0)
         DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipSetPixelOffsetMode", "Ptr", PGRAPHICS, "UInt", 4)
         ; Clear the background
         DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipGraphicsClear", "Ptr", PGRAPHICS, "UInt", GuiColor)
         ; Create the image
         If (Image = "") { ; Create a BitMap based on the specified colors
            PathX := PathY := 0, PathW := BtnW, PathH := BtnH
            ; Create a GraphicsPath
            DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipCreatePath", "UInt", 0, "PtrP", PPATH)
            If (Rounded < 1) ; the path is a rectangular rectangle
               This.PathAddRectangle(PPATH, PathX, PathY, PathW, PathH)
            Else ; the path is a rounded rectangle
               This.PathAddRoundedRect(PPATH, PathX, PathY, PathW, PathH, Rounded)
            ; If BorderColor and BorderWidth are specified, 'draw' the border (not for Mode 7)
            If (BorderColor <> "") && (BorderWidth > 0) && (Mode <> 7) {
               ; Create a SolidBrush
               DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipCreateSolidFill", "UInt", BorderColor, "PtrP", PBRUSH)
               ; Fill the path
               DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipFillPath", "Ptr", PGRAPHICS, "Ptr", PBRUSH, "Ptr", PPATH)
               ; Free the brush
               DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipDeleteBrush", "Ptr", PBRUSH)
               ; Reset the path
               DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipResetPath", "Ptr", PPATH)
               ; Add a new 'inner' path
               PathX := PathY := BorderWidth, PathW -= BorderWidth, PathH -= BorderWidth, Rounded -= BorderWidth
               If (Rounded < 1) ; the path is a rectangular rectangle
                  This.PathAddRectangle(PPATH, PathX, PathY, PathW - PathX, PathH - PathY)
               Else ; the path is a rounded rectangle
                  This.PathAddRoundedRect(PPATH, PathX, PathY, PathW, PathH, Rounded)
            }
            PathW -= PathX
            PathH -= PathY
            If (Mode = 0) { ; the background is unicolored
               ; Create a SolidBrush
               DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipCreateSolidFill", "UInt", BkgColor1, "PtrP", PBRUSH)
               ; Fill the path
               DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipFillPath", "Ptr", PGRAPHICS, "Ptr", PBRUSH, "Ptr", PPATH)
            }
            Else If (Mode = 1) || (Mode = 2) { ; the background is bicolored
               ; Create a LineGradientBrush
               This.SetRectF(RECTF, PathX, PathY, PathW, PathH)
               DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipCreateLineBrushFromRect", "Ptr", &RECTF
                     , "UInt", BkgColor1, "UInt", BkgColor2, "Int", Mode & 1, "Int", 3, "PtrP", PBRUSH)
               DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipSetLineGammaCorrection", "Ptr", PBRUSH, "Int", 1)
               ; Set up colors and positions
               This.SetRect(COLORS, BkgColor1, BkgColor1, BkgColor2, BkgColor2) ; sorry for function misuse
               This.SetRectF(POSITIONS, 0, 0.5, 0.5, 1) ; sorry for function misuse
               DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipSetLinePresetBlend", "Ptr", PBRUSH
                     , "Ptr", &COLORS, "Ptr", &POSITIONS, "Int", 4)
               ; Fill the path
            }
            Else If (Mode >= 3) && (Mode <= 6) { ; the background is a gradient
               ; Determine the brush's width/height
               W := Mode = 6 ? PathW / 2 : PathW  ; horizontal
               H := Mode = 5 ? PathH / 2 : PathH  ; vertical
               ; Create a LineGradientBrush
               This.SetRectF(RECTF, PathX, PathY, W, H)
               DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipCreateLineBrushFromRect", "Ptr", &RECTF
                     , "UInt", BkgColor1, "UInt", BkgColor2, "Int", Mode & 1, "Int", 3, "PtrP", PBRUSH)
               DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipSetLineGammaCorrection", "Ptr", PBRUSH, "Int", 1)
               ; Fill the path
            }
            Else { ; raised mode
               DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipCreatePathGradientFromPath", "Ptr", PPATH, "PtrP", PBRUSH)
               ; Set Gamma Correction
               DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipSetPathGradientGammaCorrection", "Ptr", PBRUSH, "UInt", 1)
               ; Set surround and center colors
               VarSetCapacity(ColorArray, 4, 0)
               NumPut(BkgColor1, ColorArray, 0, "UInt")
               DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipSetPathGradientSurroundColorsWithCount", "Ptr", PBRUSH, "Ptr", &ColorArray
                   , "IntP", 1)
               DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipSetPathGradientCenterColor", "Ptr", PBRUSH, "UInt", BkgColor2)
               ; Set the FocusScales
               FS := (BtnH < BtnW ? BtnH : BtnW) / 3
               XScale := (BtnW - FS) / BtnW
               YScale := (BtnH - FS) / BtnH
               DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipSetPathGradientFocusScales", "Ptr", PBRUSH, "Float", XScale, "Float", YScale)
               ; Fill the path
            }
            ; Free resources
            DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipDeletePath", "Ptr", PPATH)
         } Else { ; Create a bitmap from HBITMAP or file
            If (Image + 0)
               DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipCreateBitmapFromHBITMAP", "Ptr", Image, "Ptr", 0, "PtrP", PBM)
            Else
               DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipCreateBitmapFromFile", "WStr", Image, "PtrP", PBM)
            ; Draw the bitmap
            DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipDrawImageRectI", "Ptr", PGRAPHICS, "Ptr", PBM, "Int", 0, "Int", 0
                  , "Int", BtnW, "Int", BtnH)
            ; Free the bitmap
            DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipDisposeImage", "Ptr", PBM)
         }
         ; -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         ; Draw the caption
         If (BtnCaption) {
            ; Create a StringFormat object
            DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipStringFormatGetGenericTypographic", "PtrP", HFORMAT)
            ; Text color
            DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipCreateSolidFill", "UInt", TxtColor, "PtrP", PBRUSH)
            ; Horizontal alignment
            HALIGN := (BtnStyle & BS_CENTER) = BS_CENTER ? SA_CENTER
                    : (BtnStyle & BS_CENTER) = BS_RIGHT  ? SA_RIGHT
                    : (BtnStyle & BS_CENTER) = BS_Left   ? SA_LEFT
                    : SA_CENTER
            DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipSetStringFormatAlign", "Ptr", HFORMAT, "Int", HALIGN)
            ; Vertical alignment
            VALIGN := (BtnStyle & BS_VCENTER) = BS_TOP ? 0
                    : (BtnStyle & BS_VCENTER) = BS_BOTTOM ? 2
                    : 1
            DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipSetStringFormatLineAlign", "Ptr", HFORMAT, "Int", VALIGN)
            ; Set render quality to system default
            DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipSetTextRenderingHint", "Ptr", PGRAPHICS, "Int", 0)
            ; Set the text's rectangle
            VarSetCapacity(RECT, 16, 0)
            NumPut(BtnW, RECT,  8, "Float")
            NumPut(BtnH, RECT, 12, "Float")
            ; Draw the text
            DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipDrawString", "Ptr", PGRAPHICS, "WStr", BtnCaption, "Int", -1
                  , "Ptr", PFONT, "Ptr", &RECT, "Ptr", HFORMAT, "Ptr", PBRUSH)
         }
         ; Create a HBITMAP handle from the bitmap and add it to the array
         DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap", "Ptr", PBITMAP, "PtrP", HBITMAP, "UInt", 0X00FFFFFF)
         This.BitMaps[Index] := HBITMAP
         ; Free resources
         DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipDisposeImage", "Ptr", PBITMAP)
         DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipDeleteStringFormat", "Ptr", HFORMAT)
         DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipDeleteGraphics", "Ptr", PGRAPHICS)
         ; Add the bitmap to the array
      }
      ; Now free the font object
      DllCall("Gdiplus.dll\GdipDeleteFont", "Ptr", PFONT)
      ; Create the ImageList
      HIL := DllCall("Comctl32.dll\ImageList_Create"
                   , "UInt", BtnW, "UInt", BtnH, "UInt", ILC_COLOR32, "Int", 6, "Int", 0, "Ptr")
      Loop, % (This.BitMaps.MaxIndex() > 1 ? 6 : 1) {
         HBITMAP := This.BitMaps.HasKey(A_Index) ? This.BitMaps[A_Index] : This.BitMaps.1
         DllCall("Comctl32.dll\ImageList_Add", "Ptr", HIL, "Ptr", HBITMAP, "Ptr", 0)
      }
      ; Create a BUTTON_IMAGELIST structure
      VarSetCapacity(BIL, 20 + A_PtrSize, 0)
      NumPut(HIL, BIL, 0, "Ptr")
      Numput(BUTTON_IMAGELIST_ALIGN_CENTER, BIL, A_PtrSize + 16, "UInt")
      ; Hide buttons's caption
      ControlSetText, , , ahk_id %HWND%
      Control, Style, +%BS_BITMAP%, , ahk_id %HWND%
      ; Assign the ImageList to the button
      SendMessage, %BCM_SETIMAGELIST%, 0, 0, , ahk_id %HWND%
      SendMessage, %BCM_SETIMAGELIST%, 0, % &BIL, , ahk_id %HWND%
      ; Free the bitmaps
      This.FreeBitmaps()
      ; All done successfully
      This.GdiplusShutdown()
      Return True
   }
   ; Set the default GUI color
   SetGuiColor(GuiColor) {
      ; GuiColor     -  RGB integer value (0xRRGGBB) or HTML color name ("Red").
      If !(GuiColor + 0) && !This.HTML.HasKey(GuiColor)
         Return False
      This.DefGuiColor := (This.HTML.HasKey(GuiColor) ? This.HTML[GuiColor] : GuiColor) & 0xFFFFFF
      Return True
   }
   ; Set the default text color
   SetTxtColor(TxtColor) {
      ; TxtColor     -  RGB integer value (0xRRGGBB) or HTML color name ("Red").
      If !(TxtColor + 0) && !This.HTML.HasKey(TxtColor)
         Return False
      This.DefTxtColor := (This.HTML.HasKey(TxtColor) ? This.HTML[TxtColor] : TxtColor) & 0xFFFFFF
      Return True
   }
}
and this sample:

Code: Select all

#NoEnv
SetBatchLines, -1
#Include Class_ImageButton_1_2.ahk
; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gui, DummyGUI:Add, Pic, hwndHPIC, PIC1.jpg
SendMessage, 0x0173, 0, 0, , ahk_id %HPIC% ; STM_GETIMAGE
HPIC1 := ErrorLevel
; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Button states:
; PBS_NORMAL    = 1
; PBS_HOT       = 2
; PBS_PRESSED   = 3
; PBS_DISABLED  = 4
; PBS_DEFAULTED = 5
; PBS_STYLUSHOT = 6 <- used only on tablet computers
GuiColor := "Silver"
Gui, Margin, 50, 20
Gui, Font, s10
Gui, Color, %GuiColor%
ImageButton.SetGuiColor(GuiColor)
; Common button --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gui, Add, Button, w200, Common Button
; Rounded unicolored button with different colors for states normal, hot and defaulted ---------------------------------
Gui, Add, Button, vBT1 w200 hwndHBT1, Button 1`nLine 2
Opt1 := [0, 0xCF0000, , "White", 22, , "Yellow", 2]         ; normal flat background & text color
Opt2 := [ , "Red"]                                          ; hot flat background color
Opt5 := [ , , ,"Gray"]                                      ; defaulted text color -> animation
If !ImageButton.Create(HBT1, Opt1, Opt2, , , Opt5)
   MsgBox, 0, ImageButton Error Btn1, % ImageButton.LastError
; Vertical bicolored  button with different 3D-style colors for states normal, hot, and pressed ------------------------
Gui, Add, Button, vBT2 w200 h30 hwndHBT2, Button 2
Opt1 := [1, 0xF0F0F0, 0xC0F0FF, "Black", , , "Lime", 1]     ; normal background & text colors
Opt2 := {2: 0xE0E0E0, 3: 0xB0E0FF, 4: "Black"}              ; hot background & text colors (object syntax)
Opt3 := {4: "Red"}                                          ; pressed text color (object syntax)
If !ImageButton.Create(HBT2, Opt1, Opt2, Opt3)
   MsgBox, 0, ImageButton Error Btn2, % ImageButton.LastError
; Raised button with different 3D-style colors for states normal, hot, and disabled ------------------------------------
Gui, Add, Button, vBT3 w200 Disabled hwndHBT3, Button 3
Opt1 := [6, 0x404040, 0xC0C0C0, "Yellow", 6, , "White", 2]  ; normal background & text colors
Opt2 := [ , 0x606060, 0xF0F0F0, 0x606000]                   ; hot background & text colors
Opt4 := [0, 0xA0A0A0, , 0x606000]                           ; disabled flat background & text colors
If !ImageButton.Create(HBT3, Opt1, Opt2, "", Opt4)
   MsgBox, 0, ImageButton Error Btn3, % ImageButton.LastError
Gui, Font
Gui, Add, CheckBox, xp y+0 w200 gCheck vCheckBox, Enable!
; Image button without caption with different pictures for states normal and hot ---------------------------------------
Gui, Add, Button, vBT4 w200 h30 hwndHBT4
Opt1 := [0, HPIC1]                                          ; normal image
Opt2 := {2:"PIC2.jpg"}                                      ; hot image (object syntax)
If !ImageButton.Create(HBT4, Opt1, Opt2)
   MsgBox, 0, ImageButton Error Btn4, % ImageButton.LastError
; GuiControl, Focus, BT2
Gui, Show, , Image Buttons
Return
GuiClose:
GuiEscape:
ExitApp
Check:
   GuiControlGet, CheckBox
   GuiControl, Enable%CheckBox%, BT3
   GuiControl, Text, CheckBox, % (CheckBox ? "Disable!" : "Enable!")
Return

just me

Post by just me » 24 Feb 2014, 05:06

Change #Include Class_ImageButton_1_2.ahk to #Include Class_ImageButton.ahk in the sample and download Class_ImageButton.ahk again, please, if it doesn't help.

Guest10

Post by Guest10 » 24 Feb 2014, 07:05

just me wrote:Change #Include Class_ImageButton_1_2.ahk to #Include Class_ImageButton.ahk in the sample and download Class_ImageButton.ahk again, please, if it doesn't help.
yes but i had saved the class as Class_ImageButton_1_2 before. i changed but still i get the same error. i should add however that in all cases after i dismiss the error message it then works. i.e. the error message is a nuisance but it does not stop the script or cause it to exit. :geek:

just me

Post by just me » 24 Feb 2014, 07:08

Would you please copy the whole message box?

Guest10

Post by Guest10 » 24 Feb 2014, 10:14

MsgBox title is ImageButton Error Btn4:
Invalid value for StartColor in Options[1]!
I click OK and then it works! :geek:

tmplinshi

Post by tmplinshi » 24 Feb 2014, 11:19

Guest10 wrote:MsgBox title is ImageButton Error Btn4:
Copy Resources\PIC1.jpg and Resources\PIC2.jpg to script folder.

Guest10

Post by Guest10 » 24 Feb 2014, 17:57

yeah, thanks, that was the ticket! :lol: :ugeek:
tmplinshi wrote:
Guest10 wrote:MsgBox title is ImageButton Error Btn4:
Copy Resources\PIC1.jpg and Resources\PIC2.jpg to script folder.

dangerdogL2121

Post by dangerdogL2121 » 25 Feb 2014, 18:17

I took the script and sample from Github. I made sure to put the script in lib and named it exactly right. But when I try the sample program, I get this in a dialog box:
---------------------------
New AutoHotkey Script (431).ahk
Error at line 3.

#Include file "Class_ImageButton.ahk" cannot be opened.

The program will exit.
OK

I don't what I'm doing wrong. Are there specific instructions for downloading Class_ImageButton.ahk? Is there something else I need to download?
thanks

hunter99

Post by hunter99 » 25 Feb 2014, 20:00

Hi danger, did you check Line 3 in the sample ahk script?
The orig had this #Include Class_ImageButton_1_1.ahk , if so remove the _1_1 at the end.
Should now work.
hunter

Return to “Scripts and Functions (v1)”