Radial menu scripts

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools for AHK v1.1 and older
loumizhu

Re: Radial menu scripts

Post by loumizhu » 30 Apr 2022, 09:39

josex89 wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 20:57
how do I add the photoshop lasso tool to the radial menu?
You add the shortcut L to a button action

Action= fun Send|l

ufunk

Post by ufunk » 14 May 2022, 14:51

Moreno wrote:
14 Feb 2021, 10:33
Moreno wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 13:18
Hi,
I am a new user. This program is very interesting. Congratulations.
I have a problem and I ask you for help.
If I try to display the radial menu above a window of the "ptc creo" 3d drawing program, the menu does not appear and by dragging the mouse the window becomes progressively transparent.
This same strange behavior occurs even when the program is closed if I try to open the Radial menu when I have the cursor over the windows taskbar (same behavior found on both Windows 7 and Windows 10).
To be clear:
- I place the cursor over the Windows taskbar.
- I try to call the Radial Menu with the basic command (RMShowHotkey = Rbutton, RMShowMethod = D).
- Keeping this combination, I drag the slider to the left.
- If I drag it to the left, the taskbar becomes lighter, if I drag it to the right it returns to normal.
I hope someone can help me.
Thank you.
I solved it by myself !!!
I've been lucky.
I removed the "NCHITTEST.ahk" file and now it works correctly.
I hope not to stumble on other unexpected events.
Thank you, for the hint. For me, it was sufficient to comment out the following lines in "NCHITTEST.ahk":

Code: Select all

NCHT_CAPTION() {		
   WinUMID := RMApp_Reg("WinUMID"), RMShowHotkey := RMApp_Reg("RMShowHotkey")
   NCHTH_SetWinTransparency(WinUMID, RMShowHotkey)	; WinTransControl is defined below, in Helper functions.
}

one1tick

Post by one1tick » 22 May 2022, 11:43

Hi ! 2 quick questions...
1. Is there a way to open the Main radial menu from a ahk script ?
2. It seemd to be possible to have several navigator menus but is it possible to call a specific navigator menu (ie: nav1.txt or nav2.txt) ?
Thanks a lot for your help.

loumizhu

Post by loumizhu » 23 May 2022, 03:17

Hi

@Learning one

@submeg

About the stylus not triggering the Radial Menu Properly. I'm experiencing the same issue as @underthecouchstudio with my Huion Stlus
As I said, it seems to generate an artificial keystroke when checking key history in Autohotkey
https://bit.ly/3JdbklR

I tried to find the mapping of the trigger key in radial menu to see if I can change it. I'm not an expert but I made a backup and gave it a try

Radial menu v4.7\Codes\RMApp lib.ahk
Radial menu v4.7\bin\RMApp lib.ahk (this file seems in two folders)
line 329
Hotkey, $*%RMShowHotkey%, RMApp_RMShowHotkey, %State%

I removed dollar sign and Asterisk as it is mentioned that they avoid being triggered by other script keystrokes
It didn't work. It might this is not the line that really activates the trigger key : RMShowHotkey. but didn't found other occurrences of this specific variable with the command Hotkey,

I tried adding before that line
OR in the beginning or the file
#Usehook Off
It Didn't work.

Something else if preventing the script to get the articial keystrokes. I'll keep looking

If you guys want to help figure out what changes needs to be made to make devices like the stylus that makes artificial keystrokes works with Radial
Same issue when I use my controller + xpadder to trigger Radial Menu

kenji

Post by kenji » 27 May 2022, 19:43

MangerzArt wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 15:59
Hi guys, girls and Learning-one.
First thank u so much for the RM app. ^^ Is amazing :D
Second :D i can now hide the main radial menu. when selecting sub menus, (i found it on prev topic, page 88 i think)
Third :D i have been working on a simple but colorfull skin. i want to share it with everyone when i finish it , if u allow me ^^
How were you able to hide the main menu when sub menu is shown ?

MangerzArt

Post by MangerzArt » 31 May 2022, 21:59

@kenji
https://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/46856-radial-menu-scripts-migrated-to-new-forum/page-88
i also added a button to get back to the last menu (main menu)

1) You need to add. ( to Radial menu v4\All\My codes\My functions.ahk) ------- i dont remember if "All" was default name folder, so look the one that you use -------

ShowSubMenuUnderMouse(GuiNum)
{
RMApp_MyRMHandler2(GuiNum,"c", "", "","under mouse", "under mouse")
}

2) add your Radial menus with numbers to ( Radial menu v4\All\My codes\My radial menus.ahk) \\ your .TXT files should be on > Radial menu v4\All\Menu definitions < \\ or in > Radial menu v4\All\Menu definitions\Submenus <

RMApp_LoadMenu(4, RM "\Menu definitions\MainMenu.txt")

3) Add this line to any radial menu object and the number you writed on > my radial menus.ahk < in this example is 4

Action= Fun ShowSubMenuUnderMouse|4
Attachments
showsubmenu.png
showsubmenu.png (26.27 KiB) Viewed 3709 times
Last edited by MangerzArt on 31 May 2022, 22:21, edited 1 time in total.

MangerzArt

Post by MangerzArt » 31 May 2022, 22:19

@loumizhu
@underthecouchstudio

If you cant click on items on RM. try disable USE WINDOWS INK (or something like that) on your tablet settings
Attachments
2.png
2.png (58.64 KiB) Viewed 3705 times

loumizhu

Post by loumizhu » 01 Jun 2022, 11:55

@MangerzArt

Thanks for your suggestion, but it's a huion tablet, it does not behave exactly like wacom (I had no problem when I had the wacom)

submeg

Post by submeg » 08 Jun 2022, 07:30

loumizhu wrote:
23 May 2022, 03:17
Hi

@Learning one

@submeg

About the stylus not triggering the Radial Menu Properly. I'm experiencing the same issue as @underthecouchstudio with my Huion Stlus
As I said, it seems to generate an artificial keystroke when checking key history in Autohotkey
https://bit.ly/3JdbklR

I tried to find the mapping of the trigger key in radial menu to see if I can change it. I'm not an expert but I made a backup and gave it a try

Radial menu v4.7\Codes\RMApp lib.ahk
Radial menu v4.7\bin\RMApp lib.ahk (this file seems in two folders)
line 329
Hotkey, $*%RMShowHotkey%, RMApp_RMShowHotkey, %State%

I removed dollar sign and Asterisk as it is mentioned that they avoid being triggered by other script keystrokes
It didn't work. It might this is not the line that really activates the trigger key : RMShowHotkey. but didn't found other occurrences of this specific variable with the command Hotkey,

I tried adding before that line
OR in the beginning or the file
#Usehook Off
It Didn't work.

Something else if preventing the script to get the articial keystrokes. I'll keep looking

If you guys want to help figure out what changes needs to be made to make devices like the stylus that makes artificial keystrokes works with Radial
Same issue when I use my controller + xpadder to trigger Radial Menu
@underthecouchstudio, @loumizhu, I finally got around to checking out my version of Radial Menu on my Surface Go, and I too had the same experience - I couldn't get the Radial Menu to accept action on the items once it was visible. I checked the KeyHistory, and it showed no keypresses (LButton) when pressing down the stylus on the Surface's screen. If I used a standard mouse, it worked as expected and showed the appropriate key strokes.

Somehow I'm not convinced this is an issue with @Learning one's Radial Menu, I'm wondering more if it's a limitation of AHK itself? This would be aimed more at the AHK Dev team moreso than Learning One.

underthecouchstudio

Post by underthecouchstudio » 08 Jun 2022, 07:41

@submeg
I appreciate the update. I've adopted another solution for the time being, but I would prefer to use this as it's far more elegant. Here's hoping someone can help in the future.

mrcjl

Post by mrcjl » 24 Jun 2022, 16:33

I have setup and installed Radial Menu v4. On my primary monitor the mouse is located in the middle of the menu when activated. On my second monitor the mouse pointer is relocated annoyingly further to the right and higher. Having to move the cursor back to select the menu function is very inconvenient. Does anyone know if a fix is possible. Cheers

mrcjl

Post by mrcjl » 26 Jun 2022, 02:21

HI everyone,
I just can't see any submenus. Out of the box with no changes, there seems to be 2 items that are submenus but nothing happens with them.
Am I missing something.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (930 Bytes) Viewed 3463 times

XMCQCX

Post by XMCQCX » 31 Jul 2022, 17:55

Learning one wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 10:10
Thank you so much for this amazing app ! It's really ergonomic and fun to tinker with. How to launch codes when Right, Middle-clicking etc... on items when using the Click
RMSelectMethod.

RMSelectMethod and RMShowHotkey:

[General]
RMSelectMethod = Click
RMShowHotkey = MButton
RMShowMethod = 0
RSMShowHotkey =	LButton
I can launch codes, but I'm not able to close all the elements of the radial menu after.
The main skin is disappearing, but the Tooltip and ItemGlow are still showing when hovering over items until I click somewhere to completely hide the Radial menu.

Certainly not the best method, but It detects and read the tooltip. The problem is not being able to completely hide the Radial menu. Any help is going to be appreciated.

WM_RBUTTONDOWN() {
	If (A_Gui) {
		ControlGetText,TooltipText,,ahk_class tooltips_class32
			If (TooltipText = "Folder") {
				Run, explorer.exe
				Gui, 1:hide
			}
	}
}

submeg

Post by submeg » 14 Aug 2022, 16:23

mrcjl wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 02:21
HI everyone,
I just can't see any submenus. Out of the box with no changes, there seems to be 2 items that are submenus but nothing happens with them.
Am I missing something.
Hey @mrcjl, do you mean like below? If so, I am having the same issue on a Dell Latitude 7430, but on a normal PC, I have no issues.

Does anyone know what is going on with this?

submeg

Post by submeg » 22 Aug 2022, 22:53

Note: I even downloaded a fresh copy of v4, and it shows the above screen straight out of the box; none of my customisations have caused this issue.

Has anyone else seen this and knows how to address this?

FYI @Learning One

swub

Post by swub » 23 Aug 2022, 12:31

What should it look like? Mine has always started like that. To see any of the graphical you should be able to do a new submenu and have the default gui show for you to drop you application shortcuts onto.
image.png
image.png (95.29 KiB) Viewed 2972 times

submeg

Post by submeg » 23 Aug 2022, 16:57

swub wrote:
23 Aug 2022, 12:31
What should it look like? Mine has always started like that. To see any of the graphical you should be able to do a new submenu and have the default gui show for you to drop you application shortcuts onto.image.png
Hey @swub, When I open it up on another device, it looks like this:

It is the exact same menu and all; I have it saved in OneDrive so I can access it from multiple locations.

submeg

Post by submeg » 25 Sep 2022, 22:58

submeg wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 16:23
mrcjl wrote:
HI everyone,
Am I missing something.
Hey @mrcjl, do you mean like below? If so, I am having the same issue on a Dell Latitude 7430, but on a normal PC, I have no issues.

Note - this happens even when I start radial menu "new", straight from the download and open the designer. I just repeated the same thing on my Surface Go (extracted the zip file > opened the radial menu > went to designer) and it appears correctly.

On the Surface Go, it is running Windows 10 Home. On the laptop, it is running Windows 10 Enterprise. Is this something that could cause RMD to behave differently?

submeg

Post by submeg » 05 Oct 2022, 18:12

submeg wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 22:58
submeg wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 16:23
mrcjl wrote:
HI everyone,
Am I missing something.

Note - this happens even when I start radial menu "new", straight from the download and open the designer. I just repeated the same thing on my Surface Go (extracted the zip file > opened the radial menu > went to designer) and it appears correctly.

On the Surface Go, it is running Windows 10 Home. On the laptop, it is running Windows 10 Enterprise. Is this something that could cause RMD to behave differently?
Just checked with someone else that is running Windows 10 Enterprise, and they didn't have any issues.

Back to the drawing board...

Lepes

Post by Lepes » 06 Oct 2022, 07:55

submeg wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 18:12
Just checked with someone else that is running Windows 10 Enterprise, and they didn't have any issues.

Back to the drawing board...
What's happen when you do: Open > File > RM4 > Menu definitions > Main profile.txt ?

You already have "profiles" menu and "subMenus" menu that navigates to the proper folder and let you choose what file you want to configure.

I don't use this interface, I always open notepad++ and modify these files by hand.

Return to “Scripts and Functions (v1)”