AHK Telegram MsgBox (Telegram_MsgBox)

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools for AHK v1.1 and older
gregster

Re: AHK Telegram MsgBox (Telegram_MsgBox)

Post by gregster » 18 Oct 2019, 23:32

adegard wrote:
25 Nov 2018, 15:31
If you'are active again : is it possible to send images ? (I would like to send screenshot from another computer)
Hi adegard, I know it's an old request and I am not spur but I think he posted an example using the curl tool here: https://www.autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24919#p231681

Just in case someone is interested and finds this, I finally posted an AHK-only solution here - using tmplinshi's CreateFormData(): https://www.autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=68417&p=294332#p294332
(forgot about it, although I announced it further up this thread... some time ago :roll: )

To be clear, this lets your bot upload an image from your computer to a chat.
The other way round, downloading an image to your computer that an user uploaded to Telegram is also possible, iirc. Next time 8-)

Vaggeto

Post by Vaggeto » 20 Dec 2020, 04:37

I just wanted to say thank you and that this has been extremely helpful in communicating automated tasks.

I do want to note for anyone using this that if you're aiming for speed, in my case this did add about a 1.5 second delay per message sent which quite small in most cases IMO, but still something to consider.

Stinjere

Post by Stinjere » 28 Nov 2022, 02:02

TUTORIAL, PARA LOS QUE HABLAN ESPAÑOL
1. Vete a la aplicación de Telegram y abre un nuevo chat con @BotFather. Necesitas elegirle un nombre único (no puedes cambiarlo)
2. Ahora, abre un nuevo chat con el bot creado (EJM: @NombreDeTuBot, e inicia un nuevo chat con él) después, escríbele en el chat este número %Security Code% y envíelo como conversación. Presiona OK, cuando lo hayas hecho.
3. Ahora busca el número %Security Code% en el block de notas que se abrira, y en la misma línea debería aparecer algo como: "chat":{"id":0000," Números aleatorios.
4. Aquí tienes. Ahora, copia y pega los valores, en las variables Telegram Bot Token & Telegram ChatID en el código fuente, edita el script y copia y pega el token y el chat id que encontraste. (después de haberlo hecho, puedes eliminar todos los archivos .txt)

Stinjere

Post by Stinjere » 28 Nov 2022, 02:20

How do I solve this error, I don't know what to do after this message.
string
string with variable: win32_nt
string with space

gregster

Post by gregster » 28 Nov 2022, 02:25

Stinjere wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 02:20
How do I solve this error, I don't know what to do after this message.
string
string with space
Not sure what you are asking.
What are you trying to do?
Which message do you get, and when?
Which error do you get?

Stinjere

Post by Stinjere » 29 Nov 2022, 18:20

The telegram bot sends me that message, I don't know what to do? what does that mean or is that the only thing the script does.

Return to “Scripts and Functions (v1)”