Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

tank

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

Post by tank » 16 May 2022, 09:59

@Pulover there IS bloatware installed by the installer, you say is easy to remove but do not offer instruction. being unwilling to respond/acknowlege to this specific subset of issues is frankly ... :terms: :headwall: :headwall: .

i can live with other lack of support because its opensource and ppl can look to edit / improve on thier own.
Pulover wrote:
16 May 2022, 09:43
That's common practice and you should know it
it is a common SHADY practice of ILL REPUTE.!
We are troubled on every side‚ yet not distressed; we are perplexed‚
but not in despair; Persecuted‚ but not forsaken; cast down‚ but not destroyed;
Telegram is the best way to reach me
https://t.me/ttnnkkrr
If you have forum suggestions please submit a
Check Out WebWriter

algae

Post by algae » 15 Mar 2023, 08:49

:salute: Hello Pulover Macro fans. Need a two line code to save the active window screenshot. I want to insert a few lines of code in my Pulover macro(already pretty long code) to take a screenshot of the active window and save it (in any default directory). Something like so " win keystroke+scrnprnt keystroke followed by 'save as' " to default folder( say Pulover dir) would appreciate any help. thanks :)

algae

Post by algae » 21 Mar 2023, 06:45

No response ?

algae

Post by algae » 21 Mar 2023, 07:06

Is it possible to import autohotkey code into Pulover's macro creator? Or convert this code for Pulover macrocreator

Code: Select all

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
#Warn   ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.

; Set the path where you want the screenshots to be saved.
DownloadPath := "C:\Users\%A_UserName%\Downloads"

; Initialize a counter to keep track of the number of screenshots taken.
ScreenshotCounter := 0

; Define a hotkey to take the screenshot and save it as a JPG file with a sequential number.
PrintScreen::
  ; Increment the counter and create a filename based on the sequential number.
  ScreenshotCounter++
  FileName := DownloadPath "\Screenshot_" ScreenshotCounter ".jpg"

; Capture the screenshot and save it to the clipboard.
  Send, {PrintScreen}
  ClipWait, 1

; Save the screenshot as a JPG file in the Downloads folder.
  If (ErrorLevel) {
    MsgBox, Failed to save the screenshot.`nError: %ErrorLevel%
  } Else {
    FileAppend, %Clipboard%, %FileName%
    MsgBox, The screenshot has been saved as:`n%FileName%
  }
return
When you press the PrintScreen key, this script will capture a screenshot, save it to the clipboard, create a unique filename based on the current date and time, and save the screenshot as a JPG file in the Downloads folder. If the file cannot be saved, it will display an error message.

Note that you can customize the DownloadPath variable to specify a different folder where you want the screenshots to be saved.
Last edited by gregster on 21 Mar 2023, 07:11, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed code tags.

algae

Post by algae » 30 Mar 2023, 02:10

Hey Pulover macro lovers, Still waiting for a response. Please make this into two three - lines of Pulover compatible script

'Pulover's Macro Creator script for capturing a screenshot and saving it as JPG file with unique filename in Downloads folder

'Variables
Dim sequenceNumber, fileName, DownloadPath
sequenceNumber = 1 'Start sequence number at 1
DownloadPath = "C:\Users\YourUserName\Downloads\" 'Change to desired download folder path

'Capture screenshot and save to clipboard
CaptureScreen()

'Generate unique filename based on sequence number
Do While True
    fileName = DownloadPath & "screenshot_" & sequenceNumber & ".jpg"
    If FileExists(fileName) Then
        sequenceNumber = sequenceNumber + 1
    Else
        Exit Do
    End If
Loop
'Save screenshot as JPG file in Downloads folder
SaveImageAs(fileName, "image/jpeg")

thanks

algae

Post by algae » 30 Mar 2023, 02:34

a script for Pulover's Macro Creator that will capture a screenshot, save it to the clipboard, create a unique filename based on sequence number, and save the screenshot as a JPG file in the Downloads folder. allows to customize the DownloadPath variable to specify a different folder where you want the screenshots to be saved.

algae

Post by algae » 01 Apr 2023, 10:00

Hey, anyone about? any chance of getting a response?

boiler

Post by boiler » 01 Apr 2023, 10:24

@algae — PMC doesn’t appear to have a big helper community, probably because those who are savvy enough to offer help instead of ask for it would just be using AHK directly. It also doesn’t appear that the PMC developer is offering support to this thread recently. AHK experts will not be offering help because they are not PMC users.

You have made six posts in a row with no response, so bumping it is not helping and I suggest that you stop doing so. I also would suggest that if you want help from an active community, consider using native AHK and post regarding help for it as needed. There is plenty of support for learning AHK in the documentation, on this forum, youtube videos, books, etc.

wiking76

Post by wiking76 » 04 Oct 2023, 06:01

Hi.. i can't edit anymore this coordinate, why? They seems blocked
https://ibb.co/9qhYPvp

[Mod edit: Removed img tags from link. They work with a URL to the image itself, not a web page that has an image on it.]

wiking76

Post by wiking76 » 10 Oct 2023, 05:25

i have to suppose that no one are using this tool anymore

wiking76

Post by wiking76 » 16 Oct 2023, 10:43

wiking76 wrote:
04 Oct 2023, 06:01
Hi.. i can't edit anymore this coordinate, why? They seems blocked
https://ibb.co/9qhYPvp

[Mod edit: Removed img tags from link. They work with a URL to the image itself, not a web page that has an image on it.]
i really need to edit this old macro created last years
i can't believe that no one knows how to edit a macro or because the settings are blocked now

boiler

Post by boiler » 16 Oct 2023, 11:07

wiking76 wrote: i can't believe that no one knows how to edit a macro or because the settings are blocked now
What I replied to someone else applies to your situation (and other users who are stuck using PMC as well):
boiler wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 10:24
PMC doesn’t appear to have a big helper community, probably because those who are savvy enough to offer help instead of ask for it would just be using AHK directly. It also doesn’t appear that the PMC developer is offering support to this thread recently. AHK experts will not be offering help because they are not PMC users.

...I also would suggest that if you want help from an active community, consider using native AHK and post regarding help for it as needed. There is plenty of support for learning AHK in the documentation, on this forum, youtube videos, books, etc.

wiking76

Post by wiking76 » 16 Oct 2023, 11:53

boiler wrote:
16 Oct 2023, 11:07
wiking76 wrote: i can't believe that no one knows how to edit a macro or because the settings are blocked now
What I replied to someone else applies to your situation (and other users who are stuck using PMC as well):
boiler wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 10:24
PMC doesn’t appear to have a big helper community, probably because those who are savvy enough to offer help instead of ask for it would just be using AHK directly. It also doesn’t appear that the PMC developer is offering support to this thread recently. AHK experts will not be offering help because they are not PMC users.

...I also would suggest that if you want help from an active community, consider using native AHK and post regarding help for it as needed. There is plenty of support for learning AHK in the documentation, on this forum, youtube videos, books, etc.
ok, thanks

IHAT

Post by IHAT » 19 Mar 2024, 02:59

I’m using PMC since long and doing great with it.
Lately I came to a challenge that I can’t solve.
I need to do a pixel search for 2 items after I need to compare the Y axis values + or - based on that a mouse action to trigger, I mean if the item1 is higher in the Y axis value compared to item 2 the mouse action to trigger and vice versa
If usually we have 4 values (x1, y1, x2, y2) coordinates I want to compare y1 value of both pixels only
Simply the math will be: if (item1 Y1 - item2 Y1= + result) then mouse click if negative mouse click in a different position
Hope someone to give me a hint on how to approach that using Pullover’s not the AHK

IHAT

Post by IHAT » 19 Mar 2024, 15:17

IHAT wrote:
19 Mar 2024, 02:59
I’m using PMC since long and doing great with it.
Lately I came to a challenge that I can’t solve.
I need to do a pixel search for 2 items after I need to compare the Y axis values + or - based on that a mouse action to trigger, I mean if the item1 is higher in the Y axis value compared to item 2 the mouse action to trigger and vice versa
If usually we have 4 values (x1, y1, x2, y2) coordinates I want to compare y1 value of both pixels only
Simply the math will be: if (item1 Y1 - item2 Y1= + result) then mouse click if negative mouse click in a different position
Hope someone to give me a hint on how to approach that using Pullover’s not the AHK
Found it and apparently it's easier than I thought! compare variables

Loop, 
{
    CoordMode, Pixel, Window
    PixelSearch, FoundX1, FoundY1, 815, 325, 904, 341, 0xECD5D8, 0, Fast RGB
    If ErrorLevel = 0
    {
        CoordMode, Pixel, Window
        PixelSearch, FoundX2, FoundY2, 808, 245, 930, 270, 0xCADCEB, 0, Fast RGB
        If ErrorLevel = 0
        {
            If FoundY1 < FoundY2
            {
                MsgBox, 0, , mouse click
            }
            Else
            {
            }
        }
        Else
        {
        }
    }
[Mod edit: Added [code][/code] tags. Please use them yourself when posting code!]

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”