editing/changing numbers on an existing macro

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

scotstexan

editing/changing numbers on an existing macro

Post by scotstexan » 16 Nov 2023, 11:04

Hello. I have started using Pulover's Macro Creator to help with web based forms that I have to create each week....basically having it record my keystrokes....Is there a way because I need to change the date inputted each week. How can I change the numbers stated in the macro........for example line 56 Numpad1 : line 57 Numpad 1 this would represent the date and I just need to change the 1 to a 2 and it is not letting me edit, I have to create the entire macro all over each time so that it has the correct date.....thank you for your help. I just need to change the inputted numbers to show the correct date without recording the entire session each time with the correct date.....

[Mod edit: Moved topic from AHK v2 help, since there is no relation.]

rockitdontstopit

Re: editing/changing numbers on an existing macro

Post by rockitdontstopit » 16 Nov 2023, 11:52

Don't quite understand what you're trying to do but this might help. I use this to set the current date to the variable "currentdate".
Attachments
currentdate.png
currentdate.png (22.45 KiB) Viewed 507 times

scotstexan

Re: editing/changing numbers on an existing macro

Post by scotstexan » 17 Nov 2023, 15:38

Thank you, but what is happening, I have a macro that helps me to create a web base form that really just saves all the keystrokes needed and this form is the same and created every other week and it has to be created individually 100 times every other week. this date changes but not neccessarily on the day of creation. I was just wondering if there was a way I could just edit the date located within the macro of the recorded key strokes.....without having to record the macro every time I need to change the dates........

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”