Any way to have multiple Macros loaded with hotkeys enabled upon starting the program

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

steveo117

Any way to have multiple Macros loaded with hotkeys enabled upon starting the program

Post by steveo117 » 28 May 2019, 08:42

Hopefully there is a really easy solution to this issue and i have not found it yet.

I have recently moved to Pulovers Macro Creator from a tool called Macromaker due to work contraints and i am impressed with its functionality.
However one of the great features of the Macromaker tool that i used to use was that you could have a very large number of Macros saved and all of these would be available whenever the tool was loaded.
So i would have a couple with Hotkeys assigned (including one to close the Macromaker tool), use HotKey Plus to Launch Macromaker and begin running any of my Macros at the touch of a few buttons.

Seemingly from my limited use of Pulovers Macro Creater is that it does not work that way :cry: and upon loading the program, no macros are ready to be actioned and each would have to be loaded individually before setting up for hot keys.

Can anyone please help me by
A) Hopefully pointing out that there is a setting that will load the last opened (or defined set of) macros upon program launch
or
B) Helping me identify a way for me to load up the tool and then load a set of Macros straight away (maybe by a command line approach)

Thanks in advance

Steve

joedf

Re: Any way to have multiple Macros loaded with hotkeys enabled upon starting the program

Post by joedf » 23 Mar 2021, 13:41

Answering this after an email from a user with the same question. :think:

I haven't really used PMC myself, but I took a quick glance. it seems that your macros are all saved in a *.pmc file.
I'd say to just start PMC with this file in the command line or the windows run dialog, for example:
MacroCreator.exe myMacros.pmc
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”