Mouse move relative to Image Search Coords::

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

WolvMarine

Mouse move relative to Image Search Coords::

Post by WolvMarine » 01 Mar 2021, 02:42

I would like to move the mouse relative the coordination found via image search, FoundX , FoundY. I would like to move the mouse from said coordinates. I see that there is a Relative feature in the Mouse box but it seems to be for a few pixels and not for my intention. I don't want to move manually but have the image search and finding determine its reference. I'm using a very nice app called Capture2Text and I've used it for years always making tedious text capture within images a breeze. But, automatizing it requires some finesse. In the past if it a part of the sentence it will create a bunch of jumble that would need to be processed out later. So its pretty much an screen capture that runs an very good OCR engine over it and throws into the clipboard where I process it even further. But, I've been kind of lucky that my manual macro creations has worked ok but need to have to work for other people as well that won't want to be bothered with learning a new app. We all know those folks. But, if I can make as Idiot proof as possible the greater it would be for the lot of us.

Pulover

Re: Mouse move relative to Image Search Coords::

Post by Pulover » 01 Mar 2021, 07:44

Use the Variables window to increment/decrement the output variables.

Code: Select all

[PMC Globals]|None||
[PMC Code v5.4.1]|F3||1|Window,2,Fast,0,1,Input,-1,-1,1|1|Macro1
Context=None|
Groups=Start:1
1|Continue, Prompt, FoundX, FoundY, 0|344, 137, 1841, 541, C:\Users\rodol\AppData\Roaming\MacroCreator\Screenshots\Screen_20210301094101.png|1|0|ImageSearch||Window|||1|
2|If Image/Pixel Found||1|0|If_Statement|||||9|
3|[Add Variable]|FoundX += 100|1|0|Variable|Expression||||11|
4|[Add Variable]|FoundY += 100|1|0|Variable|Expression||||12|
5|Move|%FoundX%, %FoundY%, 0|1|10|Click|||||13|
6|[End If]|EndIf|1|0|If_Statement|||||15|

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer)

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”