Adventure - General-Purpose IDE, Lightweight Text Editor

Open source general-purpose IDE, lightweight text editor. Previously known as AutoGUI.
joedf

Re: Adventure - General-Purpose IDE, Lightweight Text Editor

Post by joedf » 04 Mar 2022, 09:00

Allo, Olivier! I'll let Alguimist speak for himself, but if you are interested... there's also being done to translate AutHotkey itself!
Sorry for piggy-backing on this topic.... :P
https://github.com/ahkscript/AHK-Docs_FR
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]

Albert Schenning

Post by Albert Schenning » 04 Mar 2022, 20:36

Is Adventure still supported ?? I see no reaction from the development for a month now.

Psophos

Post by Psophos » 05 Mar 2022, 03:29

joedf wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 09:00
Allo, Olivier! I'll let Alguimist speak for himself, but if you are interested... there's also being done to translate AutHotkey itself!
Sorry for piggy-backing on this topic.... :P
https://github.com/ahkscript/AHK-Docs_FR
Bonjour Joedf, Hi Joedf,
did not even think about AutoHotkey itself ! Did not know it might had some needs for helping in french translating.
All right, I'm ready to help. Nevertheless, I'm not very easy doing with Github that i don't use. Would you mind explain me how to proceed ? I'm willing to help to translate but don't feel like struggling with complicated things to publish :oops:
Is that task hard to manage ? Must I join an already existing french team ? Please let me know.
Thank you and have a good day, Olivier

joedf

Post by joedf » 07 Mar 2022, 11:31

@Psophos Hi there, continuing the conversation here, so don't get too off-topic here. :+1:
viewtopic.php?f=81&t=101257
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]

tuzi

Post by tuzi » 12 Apr 2022, 07:33

@Alguimist
I noticed that it intelligently auto-completes the brackets, can you tell me the line number of this code? I tried looking for it and couldn't find it.

i found it by myself. :D
AutoCloseBrackets() in editor.ahk

parktaije

Post by parktaije » 09 May 2022, 13:04

I like regular expression.
In Expressive

Regular Expression:
im)(\.)

Text:
Nacy.Mary.Jane

replace:
$1\r\n

It shows:
Nacy.\r\nMary.\r\nJane

But I want It shows:
Nacy.
Mary.
Jane

Is there anything wrong In Regular Expression: im)(\.) or replace: $1\r\n ?

Alguimist

Post by Alguimist » 21 Aug 2022, 16:31

Hello, guys, I'm back! 8-)

I'll soon start to answer the pending questions!

ZakMcKrackenDE

Post by ZakMcKrackenDE » 05 Oct 2022, 10:40

Hi, Alguimist,

i have a 4k Monitor and i love AHK and the Adventure Editor. The best tool inside is AutoGUI. But i hope that the HighDPI - Thing is over soon. I can´t use the editor comfortable, cause the left part is small and the GUIs are different to HD and 4k.
What are your plans about the XML Solution? You wrote it in a other post. I would even pay for the Adventure Editor if the HighDPI Thing is solved. Best greets Zak

Alguimist

Post by Alguimist » 07 Feb 2023, 00:23

Hello! This time I'm really back! 8-)

@Albert Schenning: I replied to another post of yours here. Keywords for autocomplete and syntax highlighting reside in XML files respectively located in the folders "Adventure\AutoComplete" and "Adventure\Themes\Specifics". Other than that, an ID and some properties must be defined in "Adventure\Settings\FileTypes.xml".

Hello, @Psophos! Thanks for your appreciation and interest in collaborate! I have no intention to provide support for translations at this point of development when other priorities claim my attention, but I may contact you later.

@parktaije: Thanks for reporting! The conversion of escape characters is missing in the replacement field. Search for the label "Replace:" in Expressive.ahk and add the following lines of code after "SciGetText()":

Code: Select all

Replacement := StrReplace(Replacement, "\r", "`r")
Replacement := StrReplace(Replacement, "\n", "`n")
Replacement := StrReplace(Replacement, "\t", "`t")
@ZakMcKrackenDE and for all those asking for high-DPI compatibility in Auto-GUI: please, be patient! I know that this issue has been delayed for too long. I'm currently adapting Adventure IDE for AHK v2. Once done, I'll get back to Auto-GUI.

hasantr

Post by hasantr » 09 Mar 2023, 03:02

Autogui AHK v2 versiyonu olacak mı?

[Moderator note: English translation added. Please post in English.]

English translation: Will there be an Autogui AHK v2 version?

Return to “Adventure IDE”