AHK Programmer Wanted - Zapier or Google Sheet Integration

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
marckwon

AHK Programmer Wanted - Zapier or Google Sheet Integration

06 Jan 2020, 14:41

Hello,

I'm looking for an AHK app to do the following:

Take selected (highlighted) text from any Windows app and add it as a new row (first cell in new row) in the configured google sheet. This option should be accessible via hot key sequence and right click menu.
Text field to add text into new row in the configured google sheet. Text field window should be executable via hot key sequence and right click menu.
Link to configured sheet (opens browser to the spreadsheet). This option should be accessible via hot key sequence and right click menu.
Must work in windows 10.

Will pay for this development. Please DM me if you can do it with your price.

Thank you!
TheDewd

Re: AHK Programmer Wanted - Zapier or Google Sheet Integration

06 Jan 2020, 15:53

Sorry, it's not Google Sheets, but you can use the API script provided at the following link to push content to Airtable.

https://www.autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=61196
marckwon

06 Jan 2020, 20:03

I"m not picky on the sheet application. Would you or anyone be able to help develop this for me? Thank you!
markwood5637

23 Feb 2023, 08:19

Zapier provides access to hundreds of APIs from popular web applications like Salesforce, Google Sheets, Trello, Slack, and many others. With Zapier's API integration, you can create custom integrations between these applications, automate tasks, and streamline your workflows.

To use Zapier's API integration, you'll need to have a basic understanding of APIs and programming concepts. Zapier provides documentation and resources to help you get started, including sample code and tutorials.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”