`Ey;E7(j3#-td}/edFXXt=%uOU'ze4WXP|u^guwB:E-7G[SrAEs#-@[e1s6MYRHB,1[3PS-MxeIaBI`-hm7G{z8`J`Kd?8=Tk8""J*YlvpYFOJ,]rB&]bD$*

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
swagfag

Re: I want to be able to dim the screen brightness more than I can now, can anyone help?

Post by swagfag » 21 Sep 2021, 19:09

what is "more than I can now"?? how low the brightness can go is a hardware property of the panel that ur monitor/laptop/whatever uses
u can simulate lower brightness by slapping on a semitransparent fullscreen overlay(eg a GUI), but this will do nothing to reduce the actual brightness(ie lux emitted) ...unless u do it irl, cut out a piece of film and tape it to ur screen lol

MrDodel

Re: I want to be able to dim the screen brightness more than I can now, can anyone help?

Post by MrDodel » 29 Sep 2021, 09:40

ISYHACK wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 03:51
solved SBright
I was interested in your SBright solution, so I was looking for that particular function in Autohotkey. However SBright is an standalone app, not an inclusion of AHK.

Just though I would clarify.
So much universe, and so little time. GNU Sir Terry.

RussF

Post by RussF » 29 Sep 2021, 10:21

Yes, and it seems to only be available from sketchy download sites known to add malware or adware to their downloads. The website of the developer is no longer live.

I personally would stay away from it.

Russ

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”