Techforce.ai - Native AHK support, DOM access

Discuss Robotics Process Automation. RPA is a rapidly growing field with 6 figure incomes and an extreme workforce shortage. This sub forum will be used to discuss aspects of RPA as it relates to both scripting languages and RPA software such as UIPath or Automation Anywhere
burque505

Techforce.ai - Native AHK support, DOM access

Post by burque505 » 17 Dec 2020, 14:05

I downloaded this RPA platform a couple of months ago and didn't try it out until today. Very impressive! The AHK editor even has syntax highlighting.
It is a big, fat, humongous install, but worth it. If you want to you use the webdriver functions you'll likely have to update them. For me, with Chrome 87, at first I got the message that only Chrome 85 is supported. I downloaded an updated driver and installed it at "C:\Users\burque505\AppData\Local\Techforce.ai\Techforce.ai Studio\resources\static\Techforce\src\chromedriver.exe". I assume (but don't know) that the same may be required for Firefox. There is also Edge support, apparently, with some caveats.
Get it here. Create an account (you may need a 'business email', but the program is indeed free). Log in and download the Studio.
Take a look at this:
ahk.PNG
ahk.PNG (20.5 KiB) Viewed 7702 times
Regards,
burque505

Frosti

Re: Techforce.ai - Native AHK support, DOM access

Post by Frosti » 29 Sep 2023, 02:49

I guess syntax highlighting is not the only reason you find it impressive. I use ChatGPT and bard so far to teach myself Python. I have reached the limits of these LLM models over time. Having code explained to you is very helpful for a beginner and saved me hours of research. However, the answers generated by the LLM's never exceed their database, so in the end you only get solutions to problems that have already been solved. What advantage do you see over my approach with this framework?

burque505

Post by burque505 » 29 Sep 2023, 14:12

@Frosti, the last time I tried this framework was in December 2020 - since then the name has changed to Supervity, and my free account looks totally unfamiliar and is now totally non-functional, so I can't answer your question about which approach is better. Obviously ChatGPT post-dates the version of the framework I used, and I don't remember even trying any of the AI-related functions, if in fact there were any at that time.
Regards,
burque505

Frosti

Post by Frosti » 30 Sep 2023, 06:12

Okay you got me! I haven't checked the date of your post.

Return to “RPA”