Hello, problem with click processing Topic is solved

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v2 or newer) and its commands and hotkeys
toshaessential

Hello, problem with click processing

Post by toshaessential » 27 Nov 2022, 05:50

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I recently started using ahk, but ran into an insurmountable problem! The keystroke handling doesn't work correctly.

Here is my script. But sometimes the handling of button presses stops working ;

Code: Select all

!;:: Send "{Right}"
Restarting the script doesn't help, pausing and resuming too. Putting the hotkeys to sleep, too.
How can we do key handling differently ; ?
Only complete reboot of computer helps. This is the problem on all my devices with this scrip. 3 laptops have the same problem.

I want the right arrow to be pressed when I press alt + ;. So that I don't have to reach for them while typing when using the 10 finger blind method.
This problem occurs in a completely chaotic and random way. It can happen after 5 minutes of using the scrpit, or after 3 hours. I can't reproduce it at will. I reinstalled Windows 2 times, problems with scrpit didn't disappear.
If you have any idea how to get rid of my problem and improve the script - please help.
Because I just started learning ahk and don't know much.

#Requires AutoHotkey v2.0-beta

!f:: Send "{End}"

!a:: Send "{Home}"

!s:: Send "^+{Left}"

!d:: Send "^+{Right}"

!j:: Send "{Left}"

!;:: Send "{Right}"

!i:: Send "{Up}"

!k:: Send "{Down}"

!x:: Send "{Home}+{End}"

!n:: Send "«»"

[Mod edit: Moved topic to v2 help subforum.]

T1ran1403

Re: Hello, problem with click processing  Topic is solved

Post by T1ran1403 » 27 Nov 2022, 18:58

Hello! If I understand you correctly, you want that when you press ALT + ; you pressed the RIGHT key. Here is how it can be implemented:

!`;:: Send("{Right}")
For example, the symbol ; is reserved in AutoHotKey as a comment and the program thinks that you want to comment on the code that comes after this character. Therefore, so that the program does not think so before the symbol ; you need to put this character ` . This also applies to other characters reserved by the language, for example " .

toshaessential

Re: Hello, problem with click processing

Post by toshaessential » 28 Nov 2022, 01:37

@T1ran1403
Thank you so much! That solved my processing problem ;

Return to “Ask for Help (v2)”