This cli class does/allows the following:
- captures command line output
- easy collection of "one-time" command line output
- easy collection of streaming output with callback functions, can handle multiple CLI sessions simultaneously
- creates a hidden console window so that CTRL+C and CTRL+Break can still be passed to halt execution with hotkey, button, etc.
- interactive cli mode in the background, write to StdIn, use mode "s"
- Capture StdErr separately, if desired, and pass data to optional callback
- Batch mode, pass a large, dynamically created, multi-line batch, commands executed in succession
- Define a callback for when a command returns and the prompt is displayed again
- Capture console animations like incrementing percent, or progress bar
- Windows batch prompt
- netsh prompt
- telnet prompt
- Android ADB prompt
- SSH prompt
Download on GitHub
Huge thanks to the following users:
Details of their contributions are in the comments of the CLI class library. They have done a LOT. Without their contributions, I would not have gained the knowledge or the means to make this.@segalion , @Sweeet, @sean , @maraksan_user, @SKAN , @HotKeyIt , @maz_1, @lexikos , @TheGood, @just me, @joedf
I'm happy to hear any commets/critiques to make this library more useful, fast, and memory-efficient.