AutoGUI - Script Editor, GUI Designer, Debugger and Tools

Old Topics related to the original "AutoGUI" ahk script editor.
galelauk

Re: AutoGUI - Script Editor, GUI Designer, Debugger and Tools

Post by galelauk » 11 Nov 2021, 17:46

Up to this point, I didn't even know that there are such high-quality and convenient programs for developing scripts as AutoGUI, although I don't understand a lot about creating games or applications, so it's not surprising. I am still a novice game developer, currently taking courses on Unity, in the future I plan to make my own personal application. Until now, I have been creating applications only with the help of services such as flipabit. I really wanted to know what it's like to create your own applications completely from scratch, which is why I decided to learn how to program. Can you help me find where I can download this program for creating scripts?
Last edited by galelauk on 15 Nov 2021, 19:39, edited 1 time in total.

boiler

Post by boiler » 12 Nov 2021, 10:39

You’re posting in the thread for the old version of this editor that was called AutoGUI. The new version is called Adventure, and you can find the download link here.

stretchymantis

Post by stretchymantis » 22 Jan 2022, 15:33

boiler wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 10:39
You’re posting in the thread for the old version of this editor that was called AutoGUI. The new version is called Adventure, and you can find the download link here.
Precisely what I needed when landing here. Thanks!

rimengarry

Post by rimengarry » 25 Aug 2022, 06:27

Thank you for sharing this!

Return to “Old Topics”