Banned from discord (Killer rex)

Talk about anything
gregster

Banned from discord (Killer rex)

Post by gregster » 22 Jun 2020, 21:49

To whom it may concern:

A few hours ago, in this subforum, there has been a request for comment by an anonymous forum guest named "Killer rex" about his Discord ban:
Killer rex wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 11:09
So i got banned from the discord server...and im not sure why and atleast the last thing i could try to do before accepting it is to post something here since i have 0 contact with anyone what i did was:

There was someone who asked for a script and he took so long to just say what he wants which i got anoyyed but in a joking way i guess and then he eventually said that he wantes to a do a farm script i told him about rule 5 and then he said maybe thatwhat he wants isnt against the rule and i kept asking him again and again what he wants and he never said anything about what he wants and i was talking in caps at that point then i got banned.... i will accept it but i just wanna know why
This is RUNIE's answer:
RUNIE wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 15:56
Hi,

Rather sure I banned you earlier for some spam where you were talking about punching people and self-harm, not entirely sure.
It didn't seem to relate to the earlier conversation and was rather unnecessary.

However since I don't have this documented, I've unbanned you. Please behave.
https://discord.gg/tPGdSr2
Killer rex

Re: Banned from discord (Killer rex)

Post by Killer rex » 23 Jun 2020, 04:14

Thank you so much im so happy i thought i was gonna actually stop coding

About that spam....maybe i forgot but i dont ever remmeber talking about punching people maybe self harm and i never spam...not saying im entirely sure but are you sure it was me?
BoBo

Post by BoBo » 15 Jul 2020, 03:25

We've to wait for @RUNIE to clarify this.
gregster

Post by gregster » 15 Jul 2020, 04:53

BoBo wrote:
15 Jul 2020, 03:25
We've to wait for @RUNIE to clarify this.
Huh? This is old.
RUNIE already clarified and unbanned that user (see above) - I copied the answer from the corresponding staff topic.
I doubt that an anonymous guest still hangs around here for more clarification (and won't get notified anyway), if he or she can post again on Discord.
BoBo

Post by BoBo » 17 Jul 2020, 02:03

... are you sure it was me?
My above advice was explicitely meant for this part of his statement. Sorry for not pointing that out explicitely.
runie

Post by runie » 17 Jul 2020, 04:49

BoBo wrote:
17 Jul 2020, 02:03
... are you sure it was me?
My above advice was explicitely meant for this part of his statement. Sorry for not pointing that out explicitely.
Yes.

Return to “Off-topic Discussion”