Autoclicker that allows you to browse as well as having it enabled on a different application

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Zavettii

Autoclicker that allows you to browse as well as having it enabled on a different application

Post by Zavettii » 22 Jun 2021, 15:09

Hello,

I'm looking for an autoclicker that perhaps works in the background on one application whilst I am on the internet for example if I want to grind on a game and I need to autoclick but I want to watch YouTube as well I want it to click for me in the background.

If it's not possible then it's all good I'm just asking

Thank you,
- Zavettii
Zavettii

Re: Autoclicker that allows you to browse as well as having it enabled on a different application

Post by Zavettii » 25 Jun 2021, 08:12

mikeyww wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 20:24
You could try ControlClick.
That's the thing I don't know how to script it I think it is control click but I am struggling with it right now.
mikeyww

Re: Autoclicker that allows you to browse as well as having it enabled on a different application

Post by mikeyww » 25 Jun 2021, 12:03

The link has three examples at the bottom, so you may be able to adapt one of them. If you are trying to click on a specific button in a Web browser where coordinates are not working for you, you might need a different solution working with JavaScript or Chrome.ahk. I do not know a lot about those, but you may find other experts here and also examples if you search the forum. If you get stuck, I would recommend providing the specific details, program, site, etc., so that other readers can respond with suggestions that target the particular issue.

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”