PoE Flask and QoL Script/Macro

Post gaming related scripts
reitebreite

PoE Flask and QoL Script/Macro

Post by reitebreite » 01 Aug 2020, 21:25

Hello everyone,

I just released my PoE script on Github. Now with more than just Flask functions.

Faster trading, faster emptying of the inventory, now all in one.

I've been using this script since Legion League and I've always updated it a bit.

More information in the readme on github.

Try it out and let me know if you like it!

https://github.com/cmonBruuh/poescript

Still sane Exile?
marzuk

Re: PoE Flask and QoL Script/Macro

Post by marzuk » 28 Aug 2020, 10:32

Look into arrays/objects.

You can track the last time something was done, or the next time you want to do it. one loop covering skills and flasks is much cleaner. It also makes it easier to limit keys pressed per second.

Sleep isn't needed at all.

Run one timer that iterates over the array. no need to run a script for every key. The Popsicle(12345) stuff has gotten people banned before fyi.
sosnickin

Re: PoE Flask and QoL Script/Macro

Post by sosnickin » 25 Aug 2022, 16:49

marzuk wrote:
28 Aug 2020, 10:32
Look into arrays/objects.

You can track the last time something was done, or the next time you want to do it. one loop covering skills and flasks is much cleaner. It also makes it easier to limit keys pressed per second.

Sleep isn't needed at all.

Run one timer that iterates over the array. no need to run a script for every key. The Popsicle(12345) stuff has gotten people banned before fyi.
Hi. I'm trying create script like you say but "arrays/objects" is hard for me at this time. Can you please share you script? Or maybe tell how i can "limit keys pressed per second". Thanks.

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”