关于蓝叠模拟器窗口不能被操作的疑惑

遇到了问题?请先进行搜索(中文和英文),然后在此提问

Moderators: tmplinshi, arcticir

laozhhaiJohn

关于蓝叠模拟器窗口不能被操作的疑惑

Post by laozhhaiJohn » 04 May 2021, 23:53

各位朋友,不知道你们是否遇到过窗口不能被操作的情况。比如将窗口移动,最大化最小化等等,我用ahk不多,但是很少遇到窗口不能被
WinRestore, WinMaximize, WinMinimize,WinMove命令操作的情况。

今天,安装蓝叠模拟器(win10-64位19041.388)4.280.0.3001,结果在ahk脚本中操作这个模拟器窗口,竟然WinRestore, WinMaximize, WinMinimize,WinMove全部失效,比如
WinMaximize, ahk_exe BlueStacksGP.exe
WinMaximize, ahk_class BS2CHINAUI
实在不知道是什么原因导致的。

但是,在DisplayFusion(多显示器管理) 软件中获取并设置蓝叠模拟器到某个屏幕并最大化,却可以完美实现。且DisplayFusion获取的蓝叠模拟器exe文件名和类名以及pid等都和ahk一样,但是ahk无法操作窗口,而DisplayFusion却可以操作窗口,这到底是真没回事儿,一直没有搞清楚。

不知道你们有没有遇到这种情况。
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Dear friends, I don't know if you have ever encountered the situation that the window can't be operated. For example, moving the window, maximizing and minimizing, and so on, I don't use AHK much, but rarely encounter that the window can't be used
Winrestore, winmaximize, winminimize, winmove command operation.

Today, the blue stack simulator (win10-64bit 19041.388) 4.280.0.3001 is installed. As a result, when the simulator window is operated in the AHK script, winrestore, winmaximize, winminimize, and winmove all fail. For example
WinMaximize, ahk_ exe BlueStacksGP.exe
WinMaximize, ahk_ class BS2CHINAUI

I really don't know what caused it.

However, in the displayfusion (multi display management) software, getting and setting the blue stack simulator to a certain screen and maximizing it can be perfectly realized. Moreover, the EXE file name, class name and PID of the blue stack simulator obtained by displayfusion are the same as those obtained by AHK. However, AHK cannot operate the window, while displayfusion can operate the window. This is really not the case and has not been clarified.
I don't know if you've met this situation.
arcticir

Re: 关于蓝叠模拟器窗口不能被操作的疑惑

Post by arcticir » 26 May 2021, 11:41

可能是你参数不对吧。测试 "WinMaximize 'A'"有效。

Return to “请求帮助”