Macro in MMORPG

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

MMORPGBOTTER

Macro in MMORPG

Post by MMORPGBOTTER » 27 Nov 2020, 19:56

Hey guys, I am trying to use the Macro creator for a MMORPG (4Story), the only problem is that it accepts only RAW INPUT so the macros that I created with the program are not registered by the game when I try to use them, is there any way to solve this problem that I have?
Thanks in advance!
ozz
GitHub: ozzhates

Re: Macro in MMORPG

Post by ozz » 27 Nov 2020, 20:37

You can SendRaw from the "text" window. Some games will not take simulated key sends so a little trick to aid sending keys strokes in that situation is to define the key-states ie:up & down. {a Down}{a Up}

So to do this with PMC you would hit F3 to bring up the text screen then click the text with commands radio button. Now after the ok ,cancel and apply buttons at the bottom of the gui there is an insert keystroke button that will help to specify key-states in this menu. IMO stay away from "normal" and use the up and down when sending to games.
MMORPGBOTTER

Post by MMORPGBOTTER » 27 Nov 2020, 21:32

@ozz
Thanks for the advice man, sadly it is not working for this game.. weird game
Pulover

Post by Pulover » 27 Nov 2020, 21:50

Try to change SendMode to Play in settings. You can also use send in mouse window.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer)
MMORPGBOTTER

Post by MMORPGBOTTER » 27 Nov 2020, 22:18

@Pulover
Hey Pulover, it looks like the anti-cheat does not allow macros, only 1 time it worked with a russian auto clicker / key presser that modified the drivers of the mouse and keyboard (sadly it was intended as a malware) , I need to look into how I can modify the drivers to take commands from your program wich btw is awesoooome!!
ozz
GitHub: ozzhates

Post by ozz » 30 Nov 2020, 16:00

Simba from villavu.com is pascal based macro creation tool that may help as it is used mostly for games. They offer little support though and the scripting community is merit based. I tried to get that game and give it a go on my own but I had an awful time installing their suit for getting the game so I stopped pursuing it.

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”