Intellibot meets AutoHotkey.Interop

Discuss Robotics Process Automation. RPA is a rapidly growing field with 6 figure incomes and an extreme workforce shortage. This sub forum will be used to discuss aspects of RPA as it relates to both scripting languages and RPA software such as UIPath or Automation Anywhere
burque505

Intellibot meets AutoHotkey.Interop

Post by burque505 » 20 Aug 2019, 16:30

A work-in-progress plugin I compiled in VS Studio 2019 CE. But good progress :D . I don't have ipcHandler working yet in Intellibot yet, but I'm very hopeful. The rest of the AutoHotkey.Interop functions are complete, however. The videos for Intellibot are pretty informative, and if I can write a plugin, anyone can. I find this platform extremely interesting, and the Community Edition is free. It is difficult to use multiline strings, but it can be done.

These are many of the examples at the AutoHotkey.Interop github..
IntelliAHK2.gif
IntelliAHK2.gif (600.26 KiB) Viewed 6554 times

The functions available from the plugin:

New functions.PNG
New functions.PNG (19.23 KiB) Viewed 6554 times
burque505

Re: Intellibot meets AutoHotkey.Interop

Post by burque505 » 26 Aug 2019, 17:37

Updated plugin for Intellibot. Workflow below uses modded AutoHotkey.Interop (via plugin) to change title of Notepad via Hwnd and SendMessage. Unlike most RPA platforms, Intellibot's "Start App" activity has a Data Out port that sends the Window Id. You can assign it to a variable or use it directly via the Data Out port. Here I used a variable (this makes the Data Out port disappear). I won't bore you with a GIF of Notepad with a different title. :)
window_handles_notepad.PNG
window_handles_notepad.PNG (53.12 KiB) Viewed 6498 times

Return to “RPA”