- View at least an introductory video on the web somewhere if you're not familiar with Node-Red.
- Clone all three github repos, 'bot, 'editor', and 'connect'. (You can get by with 'bot' and 'connect' but I wouldn't.)
* Read the instructions here and follow them carefully if you want it to work.
* first, edit settings.ini in 'bot\releases\v0.1' to suit your system. I have been having to use 127.0.0.1 instead of 'localhost' for it to work.
* Unzip the correct version of 'nbWorker.exe' for your system (64-bit or 32-bit). I have to give it admin privileges.
* Install and start node-red from a command prompt. Leave it running.
* From 'Manage palette' in Node-Red, install the nodebot modules (search for nodebot in the 'Install' tab).
* From the 'connect' directory, run 'node ws-ssl.js. Leave it running.
* Start nbWorker.exe and connect.