1.3 (Sat November 05, 2016)
Download | Screenshot (gif)
You run through a forest for days on end and finally you exit into some plains, you see a vicious Prairie Dog wielding a Wrench and wearing a Cobweb.
One cannot be prepared for such an epic battle so you pause and think about what to wear. You decide that using a Hedgehog, Shovel and a Key should do the job nicely, but for protection you equip a Headphone and Blindfold. You expect that to keep you safe from such a dangerous creature.
The battle begins...
poek is a random idle-RPG. The point of the game is to let it run in the background as you do stuff, occasionally you can peek to see how you're doing. There are over 930 in-game items, each item can be used as a weapon, armor or eaten (wear a Carrot as armor, eat a Lightbulb or use a Leotard as a weapon). Use your imagination how things would work
Features (I planned for more):
* 900+ items
* 60 enemies
* 10 zone types
* 4 rare events
* Turn Pause on and you can manually play, press spacebar to step the game forward. (Healing doesn't work...)
* Click things in the the main view for stats and info
* Enemy levels scale with you
* Hidden features
* Save/autoload (nothing is saved unless you tell it to)
* No files are created until you choose to save
* There is no autosave. REMEMBER TO SAVE
* It applies a simple registry fix found here: https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/9366 ... der-engine
* Most of the settings are at the top of the script. I never got around to making a UI for them. Use at your own risk.