What does it do?
- Selectable Resolution for Prg
- Batch Processing of Prgs
- Prg Info Stored in ini File
- Support for Prg on Multiple Displays
- Http Download to Update Prg
- Optional LAA patch which can be Applied to Prg
- An Additional Serving of Delectable Oddities Available to Prg of Limited Perceivable Use
Accompanied by a bunch of explanatory ramblings wrapped up in a contextual help file.
What to do?
Extract exe and run. Creates an ini file if one does not exist, else most extant ini files from 1.X are compatible.
Choose an empty slot to drag in or select desired program, and/or refer Help=->Getting Started.
Extra: Exclusively for Bethesda Game Tragics:
Most players of Bethesda games would be happy with the popular mod launchers for executables- PrgLnch offers more flexibility for the more advanced modder, particularly in how the modding apps perform.
- Dedicated LnchPad Slots for each game
- Batch Presets for specific tasks
- Power Plans in Batch Runs
- Multi Monitor Support
- Much more
This is still in late Beta, so please post anything that doesn't seem right to you!
- The mods have to be already installed on the rig before PrgLnch can use them.
- Extra LnchPad Slots can be setup to run for executable mods with command line options e.g. XEdit or Wrye Bash.
- As opposed to running a combination of game mods by themselves, it's not recommended to launch the actual games (or script extender launchers) in a Batch Preset along with other Prgs, unless the game itself is the last to launch in the batch. A Batch Preset with just the game by itself, or its extender launcher is also a good option, with astute regard to the launch settings in the PrgLnch Options.
- The 12 mods for each game were chosen mainly on popularity and usability. As the choice was subjective, suggestions to the inclusion of alternative LnchPad Slots are very welcome.
- Employ the Windows search indexing to assist name/file searches for integration?? with FileSelectFile.
- Handle Browser Windows.
- More options in window border management.
- AHK 2.0 conversion
- Better handling of Window sizes/positions in Monitors.
- Prg memory graphics.
- More support for running system cfg applets- see https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/99230-browse-into-control-panel/ .
- Command Line Version with console window to augment/replace gui version
Requirements: Windows- (Mostly)
Download all files at Github
(Compiled form is recommended as running the script won't get the piccies or help file)