I'd like to share with you a humble version of one of my most dearest old games. Ishido, the Way of Stones.
Here you can find all the info about the game, including the manual, brought to you by his original programmer, Ian Gilman. I implemented just the solitaire version, the one I used to play back then. No i-ching either.
- I've been coding with autohotkey for years, but never with an OOP approach. With this little project I practiced a little, altough I suppose there will be some things that should be done in a different way.
- Not so many ahk games, so I'm glad to make a tiny contribution.
- Graphics are looousy, but functional. If someone could make a better stoneset and/or board, please share with me.
- Right-Click menu.
- To play a stone there's no need to "pick it up" first by clicking on it, just click on the board to place it.
- Add Load/Save game.
- Add capability to change the stoneset and the board.
- Add checking of required files (I'll do, I swear)
I tested it for days (on Windows 7 x64 and autohotkey 1.1.25.02) and it seems to me there are no bugs, but if you find anything please let me know. Also if you find something unusual in the code.
Enjoy and give your opinion.
(Edited to change download code to github link.)