Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Citrus - Fading Alarm Clock [GUI]

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
BoBo
  • Guests
  • Last active:

Citrus Alarm Clock 1.0.5
You tired? Me too. I can't really fix that, but I can do something to help you wake up more relaxed: Citrus Alarm Clock.

Citrus runs on Windows 95 or higher, and is the result of many missed busses and late appointments. As a student I have to set my alarm clock to a different time each day - sometimes I forget. I was also a little annoyed at waking up to an unexpected hard-core metal band one day, and quiet chatter the next. Let's face it - radio alarm clocks are unreliable and unpredictable.

So, why choose Citrus over some other software products? Well, I've looked at all the others. Trust me, I don't start writing my own software unless I'm seriously dissatisfied with what's currently out there. Let me explain Citrus' features.

Features
Unlimited Alarms
Set as many alarms as you like. Choose the time and days you want each one to sound.

Fade in audio for relaxed awakening
Ah, yes. Have the alarm slowly fade in for the amount of time you specify. You won't believe the difference this makes in how you wake up.

No more being startled awake!
Supports any type of media
Citrus uses your existing applications to play whichever kind of media you want. Use your favorite MP3 program and shuffled playlists. Citrus even supports media types that haven't been invented yet!

Mute audio before alarm
This is a first in the world of software alarm clocks. Set a number of 'quiet hours' before your alarm goes off. Your system will be muted during that time. This means you will not be woken up by email and instant messaging alerts if they come during the night.

Low system resources
Citrus uses the least number of system resources than any other software alarm clock I've seen.

Fail-safe protection
What if you accidentally delete the media file you want to use to wake you up? What if the program you use to play that media crashed before it can play it? Citrus has a backup system. It will beep at you (still using the fade-in system, if you want) until you wake up.

[Download]

• Guests
  • Last active:
useless closed source

tidbit
  • Administrators
  • 2709 posts
  • Hates playing Janitor
  • Last active: Jan 15 2016 11:37 PM
I used the old version before it went $$$-to-use.
I still have the free old version too. if anyone wants, I'll send. Closed source, no installer.

rawr. be very afraid
*poke*
. Populate the AutoHotkey city. Pointless but somewhat fun. .