Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

new forum test -- can't delete own topic/post

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic
JSLover
  • Members
  • 920 posts
  • Last active: Nov 02 2012 09:54 PM
CAN'T delete own post??? -- Yup, still can't delete own topic/post?!? WTF!
CAN'T edit topic title??? -- CAN need to click "Edit", then click "Use Full Editor" (no way to set full editor as default?)
Useful forum links: New content since: Last visitPast weekPast 2 weeks (links will show YOUR posts, not mine)

OMFG, the AutoHotkey forum is IP.board now (yuck!)...I may not be able to continue coming here (& I love AutoHotkey)...I liked phpBB, but not this...ugh...

Note...
I may not reply to any topics (specifically ones I was previously involved in), mostly cuz I can't find the ones I replied to, to continue helping, but also just cuz I can't stand the new forum...phpBB was soo perfect. This is 100% the opposite of "perfect".

I also semi-plan to start my own, phpBB-based AutoHotkey forum (or take over the old one, if he'll let me)
PM me if you're interested in a new phpBB-based forum (I need to know if anyone would use it)
How (or why) did they create the Neil Armstrong memorial site (neilarmstronginfo.com) BEFORE he died?

polyethene
  • Members
  • 5519 posts
  • Last active: May 17 2015 06:39 AM
You can also edit topic titles directly from the forum index. I'm sure you'll like these new forums after you give it some time and get used to the new features.

autohotkey.com/net Site Manager

Contact me by email (polyethene at autohotkey.net) or message tidbit

JSLover
  • Members
  • 920 posts
  • Last active: Nov 02 2012 09:54 PM

You can also edit topic titles directly from the forum index.

...how? r u sure that's not an admin/mod feature? I don't see anything obvious.

I'm sure you'll like these new forums after you give it some time and get used to the new features.

...I doubt it.

PS: You didn't mention anything about my inability to Delete my own topics/posts (like I could before)...& I mean deleting them before they have a reply.
Useful forum links: New content since: Last visitPast weekPast 2 weeks (links will show YOUR posts, not mine)

OMFG, the AutoHotkey forum is IP.board now (yuck!)...I may not be able to continue coming here (& I love AutoHotkey)...I liked phpBB, but not this...ugh...

Note...
I may not reply to any topics (specifically ones I was previously involved in), mostly cuz I can't find the ones I replied to, to continue helping, but also just cuz I can't stand the new forum...phpBB was soo perfect. This is 100% the opposite of "perfect".

I also semi-plan to start my own, phpBB-based AutoHotkey forum (or take over the old one, if he'll let me)
PM me if you're interested in a new phpBB-based forum (I need to know if anyone would use it)
How (or why) did they create the Neil Armstrong memorial site (neilarmstronginfo.com) BEFORE he died?

tidbit
  • Administrators
  • 2709 posts
  • Hates playing Janitor
  • Last active: Jan 15 2016 11:37 PM
imo, phpbb was just horrendous. This is a major improvement. If you think it's 'yuck' because it looks busy & cluttered, we might be getting a new theme, just like the last forum. took a couple weeks to add in some features, then we get a less cluttered theme.

as for now, to all those who want a less cluttered theme, do this:
1) Scroll down to the bottom
2) Click Change Theme (lower left)
3) choose IP Board Mobile

rawr. be very afraid
*poke*
. Populate the AutoHotkey city. Pointless but somewhat fun. .

guest3456
  • Members
  • 1704 posts
  • Last active: Nov 19 2015 11:58 AM
has guest posting been eliminated? i couldnt find the option so had to log in

also i am finding the codeboxes very hard to read, i think new font css is required. but i guess we can wait to see what the final theme looks like

also, theres some type of bug in regards to link shortening, see my post here and look at the IfExpression link
http://www.autohotke..._15#entry549064

spam seems to be high too

MasterFocus
  • Moderators
  • 4323 posts
  • Last active: Jan 28 2016 01:38 AM
@guest3456: The new forum is just 1 day old.
Yesterday, codeboxes had an auto-color feature but it seemed broken somehow.
I suppose this is being fixed. We should give it some time, but thanks for the feedback.
Also, spam should be easier to manage from now on, but some rules for automatic filters are probably still missing.
We're taking care of that, don't worry. Posted Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio França -- git.io -- github.com -- ahk4.net -- sites.google.com -- ahkscript.org

Member of the AHK community since 08/Apr/2009. Moderator since mid-2012.

Eedis
  • Members
  • 1775 posts
  • Last active: Aug 14 2015 06:33 PM

as for now, to all those who want a less cluttered theme, do this:
1) Scroll down to the bottom
2) Click Change Theme (lower left)
3) choose IP Board Mobile

Eww... no. See my post in WOYM about browsing on my phone, lol.
AutoHotkey state, the forum, Poly, and Drainx1. The short story.
I love my wife, my life, my atomic-match; for giving me the greatest gift a man could ask for, such a perfect and beautiful little girl.
9rjbjc.png

tomoe_uehara
  • Members
  • 2166 posts
  • Last active: Jun 11 2015 05:33 PM

@guest3456: The new forum is just 1 day old.

Just like what tidbit had said to me in IRC, well I guess we have to wait for the improvements to be implemented ;)