Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Trello board for autohotkey

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic
tinku99
  • Members
  • 560 posts
  • Last active: Feb 08 2015 12:54 AM
Autohotkey trello boards:
autohotkey: https://trello.com/b...4cbfcae7214077e
Library distribution: https://trello.com/b...328b635571f94d5
Documentation rewrite: https://trello.com/b...c442e040466599d

trello is an online collaboration software by joel spolsky.

If you would like to participate, just let me or one of the moerators of the autohotkey trello community know.

Carcophan
  • Members
  • 1578 posts
  • Last active: Nov 27 2013 06:46 PM
IE7 is not supported :(

/crosses-fingers-and-hopes-work-will-upgrade-from-IE7-to-ANYTHING ELSE AT ALL EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leef_me
  • Moderators
  • 8510 posts
  • Last active: Sep 10 2015 05:50 AM

IE7 is not supported Posted Image

/crosses-fingers-and-hopes-work-will-upgrade-from-IE7-to-ANYTHING ELSE AT ALL EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad, so sad, trello be ignored

maul.esel
  • Members
  • 790 posts
  • Last active: Jan 05 2013 09:26 PM
On the board, a few members (including Lexikos, sumon, Uberi, fincs and other AHK celebrities ;-)) are discussing the future of AHK for a while now. I'd really recommend everyone interested to join or at least look at it. If enough of you participate, we will be able to use a coordinated community effort to push AHK forward, increasing its popularity.
Join the discussion on The future of AutoHotkey
Posted Image Visit me on github Posted Image
Win7 HP SP1 64bit | AHK_L U 64bit

faqbot
  • Members
  • 997 posts
  • Last active:
@maul.essel: perhaps time to update your signature and remove a few of the outdated links and put in Trello :-)
I've had a look but found it to be a bit theoretical (or just off the chart, no offense meant) and the documentation board seems to have little progress showing for example. I don't see the advantage of Trello vs discussing something here on the forum but that is just my opinion.

Edit: I saw something about FAQ ;-) In case somebody is wondering, the faqbot FAQ is maintained in Markdown format.

maul.esel
  • Members
  • 790 posts
  • Last active: Jan 05 2013 09:26 PM
I linked to this topic, thanks for the notice. Indeed there has been fewer activity recently, that's why we need new members to make progress.

I don't see the advantage of Trello vs discussing something here on the forum but that is just my opinion.

The big advantage in my opinion is that it is organized. It's hard to keep the overview over several topics on the forum - it's way easier with trello cards.

I've had a look but found it to be a bit theoretical

Could you explain? There are some theoretical ideas, but many cards point to projects which is / has been actively worked on.
Join the discussion on The future of AutoHotkey
Posted Image Visit me on github Posted Image
Win7 HP SP1 64bit | AHK_L U 64bit

faqbot
  • Members
  • 997 posts
  • Last active:
General impression - Again just my experience/opinion so don't take it the wrong way: When you first visit the board you get to see a lot of notifications/messages(?) - you can read them all but that is just confusing and too much to read in one go, if you then try to read a 'thing' (note?) most of them are quite short with little info and often lacking a conclusion. I can understand *you* understand it all as you've been there from the beginning but just looking at it for the first time: too much, too vague. And you say organised, I found it to be the opposite to be honest, big ideas mixed with minor issues, with no idea whats going on actually.

"Theoretical":

1 - The library board (your thing) requires too much expert knowledge so that is just a board I would ignore and will simply await the end result + announcement here on the forum when you finished it.

2 - Just as an example: unit testing, converting ahk to javascript, dressing up ahk as a moose with antlers ;-) That is all nice for literally a handful of experts but not the general public.

As it is already hard enough to get some feedback and participation here on the forum I think moving any discussion away from the forum will only ensure less feedback and participants - and I see there is also discussion on github which makes it more fragmented and hard to "follow" - but don't let me stop you from using it - if you find it useful, you find it useful :-)

Edit: I seem to recall a "developer section" on the first forum which was initally hidden - I think that would be just as easy to discuss & manage all sorts of things.

TLM
  • Administrators
  • 3864 posts
  • Last active:
Nice work on Trello guys :D..

I like the fact we can easily see developments in the works.
Not sure if it should be fully public as crazy cards might start poping up.
Maybe a public board could feed the private ones?

Anyway I hope its up kept now.

Posted Image

don't duplicate, iterate!

noticz
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Last active: Aug 09 2013 03:28 AM

ok, ya'll say message someone so we can participate in this trello ahk page but I tried and everyone that has actually posted on this forum says they can't receive messages. I have some great ideas, I know I am fairly new to ahk (6 months) so I have a great outside look on things. However, I swear...the simple things like trying to message someone to get added on the discussion should not be so hard....? Can someone messages me to get me added, same username here as on trello page as well, Im sure you will need my email though...If so please message me.

Thanks fellas!

faqbot
  • Members
  • 997 posts
  • Last active:

Edit: I saw something about FAQ ... In case somebody is wondering, the faqbot FAQ is maintained in Markdown format.

it is now available on GH here https://github.com/kheybot/ahkfaq

tidbit
  • Administrators
  • 2709 posts
  • Hates playing Janitor
  • Last active: Jan 15 2016 11:37 PM

how do I join or get added to a board?
I have an unreleased thing I want to put on the documentation board.

rawr. be very afraid
*poke*
. Populate the AutoHotkey city. Pointless but somewhat fun. .