A new/old Atlantica Online script

Post gaming related scripts
Gyabo

A new/old Atlantica Online script

31 Dec 2022, 16:21

Firstly the addresses and offsets are for a particular private server where I have tested this script.
Rather not name drop it here for various reasons. (You need to know how to get your own to use this script!)
This utilizes an old memory function library-- SO old I don't remember exactly who made it or where I found it.
Experienced users can easily rewrite this to work with the somewhat modernized classMemory.ahk by RHCP from kalamity github.

Without further ado:
Spoiler

Extra notes:
Depending on the server/client version auto battle max count could be 50 rather than 20.
If this is too confusing you need to study a little about memory and ahk. I can't hold anybodys hands with code like this because it depends so much on the user.
I don't expect this to be extremely useful or anything but I happened to notice all the ahk scripts for AO were absolutely worthless.
If anything I hope this provides direction for any individuals on similar missions.
Personally I did this out of boredom; in tandem with not coding very much at all this year.
Discord bots burned me out harshly, but ahk + assembly basics is a breath of old/familiar fresh air!

Lastly, you CAN obtain basically every address on AO. It would be quite possible to take something like this and go the extra miles to create "full automation".
Short list of things you would need to accomplish this:
Well, enjoy!
Gyabo

Re: A new/old Atlantica Online script

03 Jan 2023, 15:57

With my free time over the past couple of days; I have put in a little work towards reverse engineering various known methods to obtain addresses.
Thus I present something completely different but on the same topic:
GUIHPMP.ahk
(12.71 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Here we have:
Spoiler
Now for the main event of this self-reply:
aStartToaFinish(Atlantica Script).ahk
(18.54 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
Here we have:

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”