[Vampire Survivors] Mid-Late Game Farming Utility

Post gaming related scripts
DatHypnoboi

[Vampire Survivors] Mid-Late Game Farming Utility

20 Sep 2023, 04:19

This script contains 6 hotkeys, which can be easily changed to any other key or turned off in the config file. It also comes with a small indicator showing what the script is currently doing (or trying to do if it breaks) and optional debug information.

Farming Hotkeys Information:
Default hotkey to farm once: F5
  • This hotkey will farm for gold for a configurable amount of time, then exchange the gold for eggs before returning to the menu
  • This hotkey will do nothing if the script is already farming, exiting, or spinning
Default hotkey to farm continuously: F7
  • This hotkey will farm for gold for a configurable amount of time, then exchange the gold for eggs, then repeat
  • The first press will begin farming continuously, pressing it again will finish the current farming cycle as if the hotkey to farm once was pressed
  • If you want to immediately stop farming without finishing the current cycle, use the reload hotkey instead
The farming strategy used is late stage 4/5 from this farming guide: https://www.reddit.com/r/VampireSurvivors/comments/10pu0sj/guide_how_to_farm_gold_like_a_maniac/
If you haven't reached this stage of the game yet, I would recommend following this guide, it's really useful. You don't actually need 100 million eggs to use this, you can probably start around the ~10 million mark.

Farming Setup:
Before using the farming hotkeys, make sure you complete these steps so that the script will function properly
  • Seal all pickups except Gold Finger (it doesn't drop on any of the maps we use) and use the other 13 seals on passive items
  • Buy all levels of Move Speed and both Seal PowerUps
  • Lock in Trouser as your character (click them then press the start button)
  • Set Max Weapons to 1 and enable eggs
  • Turn on Arcanas and Hyper (Hurry and Inverse are recommended for max efficiency but are not technically necessary)
Only use either of the farming hotkeys when you are on the main menu, if you use them elsewhere things will probably break.

Buy Eggs Hotkey Information
Default hotkey to buy eggs: F6
  • This hotkey will spend all gold on eggs from the Eggman and remove speed boosts with the healer
  • This hotkey will do nothing if the script is already farming, exiting, or spinning
Like the farming hotkeys, this requires that Trouser is already selected and locked in, but only the Move Speed PowerUp is necessary.
In order to use this hotkey, you need to have at least 25,000 eggs and 1,000,000 gold for the Eggman and the Healer to show up. (If you can use the farming hotkeys, you can use this one)
We visit the Healer so that Trouser's movement speed is consistently +40%, plus it gets literally uncontrollable at higher speed counts, try not clearing them if you don't believe me.

Like the farming hotkeys, only activate this hotkey when on the main menu, otherwise things will break.

Exit Hotkey Information
Default hotkey to exit current map: F9
  • This hotkey will exit the current map and return you to the main menu, ready to activate the farming or egg exchange hotkeys
Obviously only activate this hotkey when in a map, otherwise things will break.

Spin Hotkey Information
Default hotkey to spin: F8
  • This hotkey will move you in a "circle" (octagon)
  • This hotkey will do nothing if the script is already farming or exiting
  • The first press will begin spinning, pressing it again will make you stop immediately
This hotkey can be useful for afk farming before you have enough eggs to farm purely off of initial level-ups. I used a very crude version of this while I was farming with Sigma.

Once again, only activate this hotkey when in a map, otherwise things may break, though since this one only uses the arrow keys it probably won't do much damage.

Reload Hotkey Information
Default hotkey to reload the script: F12
  • This hotkey will reload the script, simple as that
Before reloading, this hotkey will stop any keys being held down by other parts of the script, just in case.
You'll need this for if something goes wrong, such as if you tabbed out while the script was sending inputs or if the script broke.
It's also useful for stopping one of the hotkey scripts part way through, such as entering The Bone Zone and stopping it before buying the second Arcana.
You can also use this to quickly reload the script after changes to the config file.

For once, this hotkey can be used anywhere! Wow!

Config Information
  • reloadKey: sets the key to reload script
  • indicator: enables or disables the indicator
  • indicatorLoc: sets which corner of the screen the indicator will appear in (Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left, or Bottom Right)
  • farm: enables or disables the farming hotkeys
  • farmOnce: sets the key to farm a single time
  • farmTime: sets the amount of time to farm for each cycle in milliseconds
  • egg: enables or disables the hotkey to purchase eggs
  • eggKey: sets the key to purchase eggs
  • farmLoop: sets the key to farm continuously
  • spin: enables or disables the hotkey to spin in place
  • spinKey: sets the key to spin in circles
  • spinTime: sets the amount of time for each complete rotation in milliseconds
  • exit: enables or disables the hotkey to exit the current map
  • exitKey: sets the key to exit the current map
  • debug: enable to display internal variables and time taken during each script loop

Keep in mind that the timings I used worked for my computer's load times, but your computer's loads may differ from mine, if it does you'll probably need to try to fix them, or ask for help on this thread, I'll try to regularly check back in on it.

The zip file contains the script and config file with all hotkeys enabled
Attachments
VSUtils.zip
(2.8 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
Last edited by DatHypnoboi on 21 Sep 2023, 04:21, edited 1 time in total.
DatHypnoboi

Re: [Vampire Survivors] Mid-Late Game Farming Utility

21 Sep 2023, 04:21

Edited with updated config file with an actually reasonable farming time instead of the tiny 6 seconds I used for testing

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”