War Thunder Base bombing script

Post gaming related scripts
spaz

War Thunder Base bombing script

12 Oct 2023, 21:49

Hello everyone,

I've created a script for War Thunder's realistic/simulator air battles. This script allows you to drop bombs in a way similar to ripple or bomb series, but with more flexibility. In the game, you can only drop bombs in groups of 2's or 4's, which can be limiting. My script overcomes this limitation and lets you set the number of bombs you want to drop. For example, I used it while flying the F4EJ ADTW and found that I could drop the bomb load I needed, which couldn't be done using the built-in ripple or bomb series features. By default, the script sets a 1-millisecond delay between bomb drops, which I found to be as fast, if not faster, than the in-game ripple or bomb series.

Key Features:

Customizable bomb dropping: You can edit the script to select the number of bombs you want to drop.
The script is designed to work exclusively within the War Thunder executable (aces.exe). There's no need to worry about anti-cheat measures because AutoHotkey, the scripting tool used, doesn't attach to game files or DLLs.
Known Bugs:

Due to how AutoHotkey functions, the key you assign for the script won't work in the game while the script is active. The default keybind is set to 'B,' but you can easily change it by editing the script.

[Mod edit: Removed empty codebox.]
Attachments
BombSeries.ahk
(950 Bytes) Downloaded 156 times
Last edited by gregster on 14 Oct 2023, 20:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic moved from AHK v2 section to v1 section (the attachment contains v1 code).

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”