[Class] CustomFont - Load font from file or resource, without needed install to system.

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools for AHK v1.1 and older
robodesign

Re: [Class] CustomFont - Load font from file or resource, without needed install to system.

22 Apr 2023, 13:51

Please be more specific.

In my edition of GDIp, the text is blurry?

Please provide an example, test case.

To use a brush object, use the dedicated parameter named "user brush" of the function you mentioned.

Best regards, Marius.
-------------------------
KeyPress OSD v4: GitHub or forum. (presentation video)
Quick Picto Viewer: GitHub or forum.
AHK GDI+ expanded / compilation library (on GitHub)
My home page.
vanheartnet098

Re: [Class] CustomFont - Load font from file or resource, without needed install to system.

24 Apr 2023, 09:14

robodesign wrote:
22 Apr 2023, 13:51
Please be more specific.

In my edition of GDIp, the text is blurry?

Please provide an example, test case.

To use a brush object, use the dedicated parameter named "user brush" of the function you mentioned.

Best regards, Marius.
I think it has something to do with the unicode and ansi. Your Gdip edition is ok and working when I switched to unicode32. and its great thank you.
robodesign

24 Apr 2023, 09:40

Never use ANSI, unless you know exactly what it means. And I suggest using the Unicode 64 bits edition.

Good luck with your stuff!

Best regards, Marius.
-------------------------
KeyPress OSD v4: GitHub or forum. (presentation video)
Quick Picto Viewer: GitHub or forum.
AHK GDI+ expanded / compilation library (on GitHub)
My home page.
vanheartnet098

24 Apr 2023, 22:51

robodesign wrote:
24 Apr 2023, 09:40
Never use ANSI, unless you know exactly what it means. And I suggest using the Unicode 64 bits edition.

Good luck with your stuff!

Best regards, Marius.
I use ansi, because i had this experience when installed unicode 32 and 64, when i compiled my ahk to exe, found out this decompiler stuff on youtube, where you can decompile an exe made from ahk, even if its compressed with upx or empress. My first version of ahk is 1.0.92 if im not mistaken, im not sure if the decompiler stuff still works with the latest ahk version.
TAC109

25 Apr 2023, 04:59

@vanheartnet098
I’m only addressing your compiler question in your last post - with recent versions of AutoHotkey 1.1 there are ways of hiding the script within the compiled .exe, such as with ScriptGuard.

Cheers
My scripts:-
XRef - Produces Cross Reference lists for scripts
ReClip - A Text Reformatting and Clip Management utility
ScriptGuard - Protects Compiled Scripts from Decompilation
I also maintain Ahk2Exe
vanheartnet098

25 Apr 2023, 17:53

TAC109 wrote:
25 Apr 2023, 04:59
@vanheartnet098
I’m only addressing your compiler question in your last post - with recent versions of AutoHotkey 1.1 there are ways of hiding the script within the compiled .exe, such as with ScriptGuard.

Cheers
Thanks, This will really help me alot.
Animan8000

28 May 2023, 03:41

Is there a version of this library for AutoHotkey v2 available?

Return to “Scripts and Functions (v1)”