Need information thanks

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
saper

Need information thanks

16 Apr 2017, 10:04

Hi everyone :)
I found this application https://www.dropbox.com/s/lwbgjm6hr4b2s ... d.exe?dl=0 to create autorun menus for cds or usb keys and since it is no longer supported, i would like to create Such maybe adding some options I have in mind and I thought it was possible to create it using Autohotkey. And since I can not use it well. Unfortunately, are you beginning with this language, can you tell me if it is possible and if anyone wants to help me to create and maintain it in the future? It is my intention to create it as open source.
Thanks to anyone who wants to participate or give me advice :wave:
DyaTactic

Re: Need information thanks

16 Apr 2017, 17:28

I belive there are just a few files like an "Autorun.inf" in which you can set autorun propertys. You can use AutoHotkey to write such file.
Maybe you can find more on Google with this information. If you need more ask me anytime.
saper

Re: Need information thanks

16 Apr 2017, 17:58

DyaTactic wrote:I belive there are just a few files like an "Autorun.inf" in which you can set autorun propertys. You can use AutoHotkey to write such file.
Maybe you can find more on Google with this information. If you need more ask me anytime.
Hi DyaTactic, sorry but this application don't create simple autorun.inf file, but a little menu application , try it to understand better how it works :)

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”