30 Mar 2018, 13:40

It seems what I was looking for is this,

Code: Select all

#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 100    
Loop
XButton1::Space
Loop
XButton1 Up::send {Space Up}

Is there a way of making Xbutton1 act as though I'm holding the space bar so long as I'm holding it in?
Last edited by jmc92 on 30 Mar 2018, 18:14, edited 5 times in total.
MaxAstro

Re: Alt + left arrow/right arrow

30 Mar 2018, 15:33

Do you mean mapping left and right arrow on the keyboard? That's fairly easy. For example:

!Right::Space
If you mean mapping the new buttons on the mouse, that could be tricky. You might see if XButton1 or XButton2 work - with many mouses that is what the fourth or fifth buttons are recognized as.

Otherwise, I know there's a trick to figure out what AHK "sees" when the mouse button is clicked, but I don't remember it off the top of my head.
jmc92

Re: Alt + left arrow/right arrow

30 Mar 2018, 16:27

MaxAstro wrote:Do you mean mapping left and right arrow on the keyboard? That's fairly easy. For example:

!Right::Space
If you mean mapping the new buttons on the mouse, that could be tricky. You might see if XButton1 or XButton2 work - with many mouses that is what the fourth or fifth buttons are recognized as.

Otherwise, I know there's a trick to figure out what AHK "sees" when the mouse button is clicked, but I don't remember it off the top of my head.
It seems what I was looking for is this,

#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 100    
Loop
XButton1::Space
Loop
XButton1 Up::send {Space Up}
Thank you for your help :D

Is there a way of making Xbutton1 act as though I'm holding the space bar so long as I'm holding it in?

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”