Simple Code but new to coding {Alt Tab}

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
cduck28z

Simple Code but new to coding {Alt Tab}

27 Jul 2019, 00:01

Good evening,
I'm new to AutoHotkey but have what I think should be a simple issue to solve. I have a gaming mouse with 11 buttons, not all of which are used. One that I use a lot is programmed through the Logitech software to simply do the Alt + Tab in windows. This works great but I would like to expand the capability a bit.

I was hoping to still use it as an Alt + Tab if clicked and released (jumping from one program to the last, just like a regular Alt + Tab). But like the Alt + Tab programmed into windows, if you press and hold ALT, then repeatedly press TAB, you can cycle through what programs you have open.

I would like to use my scroll wheel along with this extra button on my mouse to act as an Alt + Tab + Tab + Tab etc (Or Shift+Tab to scroll the other way using the opposite direction of the scroll wheel). That way, I can quickly scroll through multiple programs that I have open more easily.

Thank you very much in advance!
huangjunwei

Re: Simple Code but new to coding {Alt Tab}

27 Jul 2019, 07:49

Maybe this will work?

Code: Select all

F12 & WheelDown::AltTab
No mouse, cant test

Oh right, you should change the mouse button to some other key and let the script handle the alt-tab like the example F12 or u can use hidden function keys F13-F24

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”