Automated click on website

16 Aug 2019, 05:00

Hello.. I need a script that doing the following:

When the text "GO" appears in a website then click on it Immediately

Thanks
Sir Teddy the First

Re: Automated click on website

16 Aug 2019, 09:24

From what you have written I assume that it is some sort of animated text that is integrated via a function or a flash-graphic.
Both of these cannot be interacted with, even via COM.

If you know the exact position of where this text will appear, the position does not change over the course of many iterations and the appearance is consistent, you could try using "ImageSearch" to find it.
Take a screenshot of the text, save it and let AHK search for that Image on the website.

If it is not animated (which would mean you would have to reload the website for it to appear), then you could use the HTML code and COM to find it.
:eh: :think:
Amr367

Re: Automated click on website

18 Aug 2019, 07:49

Sir Teddy the First wrote:
16 Aug 2019, 09:24
From what you have written I assume that it is some sort of animated text that is integrated via a function or a flash-graphic.
Both of these cannot be interacted with, even via COM.

If you know the exact position of where this text will appear, the position does not change over the course of many iterations and the appearance is consistent, you could try using "ImageSearch" to find it.
Take a screenshot of the text, save it and let AHK search for that Image on the website.

If it is not animated (which would mean you would have to reload the website for it to appear), then you could use the HTML code and COM to find it.

Thank you for reply. The text "Pause" is written here:

<td class="chg bold js-item-summary left textNum greenFont">Pause</td>

I need a script that click on that text when it changes to "GO"

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”