Chrome.ahk as Web Browser UI

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
mojobadshah

Chrome.ahk as Web Browser UI

19 Mar 2021, 19:10

I would like to see Chrome.ahk in action. Can anyone provide me with a dummy example to fill in the blanks for an error 174 referencing Jxon_Dump.
Attachments
Error Line 174 Jxon_Dump.png
Error Line 174 Jxon_Dump.png (19.5 KiB) Viewed 430 times
Last edited by mojobadshah on 27 Mar 2021, 20:39, edited 3 times in total.
gregster

Re: Chrome.ahk Error Line 174 Jxon_Dump

19 Mar 2021, 19:19

Tbh, I have no idea what you are asking exactly.

Afaik, Chrome.ahk is working - and the (internally used) Jxon functions are already included in the Chrome.ahk version in the release zip-package: https://github.com/G33kDude/Chrome.ahk/releases/tag/1.2 There is no need to include them from a separate file - the code above doesn't look like it's the same like in the release..

Did you try the examples that are included in the github release?
If that doesn't help, you should probably describe what you are trying, what your current code is, where you got it from and/or the circumstances under which the error above occurs.
mojobadshah

Re: Chrome.ahk or Chromium with Autohotkey?

20 Mar 2021, 17:07

The impression I got looking into web browser UI capabilities for autohotkey was that chrome.ahk could be used alternatively for chromium's engine and other UI builders. What exactly needs to happen for chrome.ahk or other ahk webviewer interfaces to smoothly integrate chrome/javascript rendering engine(s). Using one of ahk's webviewer shell.explorer/IE/Active X functionalities I was impressed, but I noticed that it doesn't appear to be making full use of javascript's engine rendering capabilities eg. any tag with the typical "class=data-ng" elements that require "loading" WILL NOT RENDER!! Nor will a URLtoDownload function work to pull this loading requirement necessary data. So I peered into chrome.ahk, but that doesn't appear to come together as a web browser UI in any way that is apparent. Chromium looks like it does the trick, but autohotkey doesn't appear to be literate in it. Hence, are there any examples of chrome.ahk as a web browser UI or does anybody know whether chromium's fpCEF3-3.1750 https://github.com/dliw/fpCEF3/releases works can work functionally within ahk's coding system framework? Are there any good examples of Chrome.ahk as a Web Browser UI?

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”