how to dection the input of Chinese

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
woshichuanqilz72

how to dection the input of Chinese

20 Oct 2015, 06:25

I can use the func input to detect the input of the English user input, but I want to get the Chinese input in time , what should I do?
As you see the input will be hold by a input software panel first.

What I want is to make the pc speak out the Chinese when I type the Chinese?
Last edited by woshichuanqilz72 on 21 Oct 2015, 04:17, edited 1 time in total.
Heezea

Re: how to dection the input of Chinese

20 Oct 2015, 08:13

I'd try a RegExMatch against the input. I found some reference material for the \P{Han} character parameter here: http://www.pcre.org/pcre.txt

Code: Select all

Test := "键"
Test := RegExMatch(Test, "\P{Han}")
MsgBox, 0x40000,, % Test, 2
ExitApp
woshichuanqilz72

21 Oct 2015, 04:17

Heezea wrote:I'd try a RegExMatch against the input. I found some reference material for the \P{Han} character parameter here: http://www.pcre.org/pcre.txt

ExitApp
tnx for your reply. I use your test and get the result of test is "0", which means haven't match the word "键".
What I want is to make the pc speak out the Chinese when I type the Chinese?
just me

21 Oct 2015, 07:10

What AHK version are you running?

MsgBox, % "AHK " . A_AhkVersion . " " . (A_IsUnicode ? "U" : "A") . (A_PtrSize = 8 ? "64" : "32")
Heezea

22 Oct 2015, 10:21

Sorry about that, I'm not getting good results either. We'll need somebody else to jump in, I'm stuck. I tried the following, but none worked. I attached a screenshot of the results, but *I think* AHK is translating the Chinese symbols into ASCII characters.

i := 0
i++, Test%i% := "aaaccc我但是对于女孩子有工作的ddd"
i++, Test%i% := RegExMatch(Test1, "\p{Han}")
i++, Test%i% := RegExReplace(Test1, "\p{Han}", "X")
i++, Test%i% := RegExReplace(Test1, "[\u4e00-\u9fa5]", "X")
i++, Test%i% := RegExReplace(Test1, "\X", "X")
Loop, % i
	strMsg := strMsg "Test" A_Index ">" Test%A_Index% "<`n"
MsgBox, 0x40000,, % strMsg, 5
ExitApp

I also tried the Hifi Regex Tester here: http://www.gethifi.com/tools/regex. Here I was able to get matches by entering [\u4e00-\u9fa5]. However, I believe that is Java based.
trismarck

22 Oct 2015, 18:54

Supposing that one uses the Unicode version of Autohotkey; the format of the file that you have saved is in UTF-8 without BOM. Make sure that you're saving the file as UTF-8 _with BOM_ or as UTF-16LE _with BOM_. Or specify that the file is in UTF-8 through command line with /CP65001.
Scripts wrote:The characters a script file may contain are restricted by the codepage used to load the file.
  • If the file begins with a UTF-8 or UTF-16 (LE) byte order mark, the appropriate codepage is used and the /CPn switch is ignored.
  • If the /CPn switch is passed on the command-line, codepage n is used. For a list of valid numeric codepage identifiers, see MSDN.
  • In all other cases, the system default ANSI codepage is used.
More info. The character has the code point U+006211, gets encoded in UTF-8 as 0xE6 0x88 0x91 and saved into the file. Because the file lacks BOM, AHK interprets the file according to the system default code page. In Windows-1252 code page, the bytes are equivalent to the following characters : æ, ˆ and .

ExitApp
This would work if one would use the small letter p.

//edit-2015-11-10: I guess this could also work if the text only contained English / Chinese characters and the file was saved in DBCS non-Unicode CP936. Wonder how that would work with PCRE in non-Unicode mode.
Another point would be that has different character numbers in ~Unicode and CP1252.
Last edited by trismarck on 09 Nov 2015, 18:43, edited 2 times in total.
woshichuanqilz72

06 Nov 2015, 03:12

Heezea wrote:I'd try a RegExMatch against the input. I found some reference material for the \P{Han} character parameter here: http://www.pcre.org/pcre.txt

ExitApp
this is what I found on the web you post. Tnx a lot.

\p{xx} a character with the xx property
\P{xx} a character without the xx property
And the \p should in the lower case:

whatever tnx a lot.
woshichuanqilz72

06 Nov 2015, 03:12

trismarck wrote:Supposing that one uses the Unicode version of Autohotkey; the format of the file that you have saved is in UTF-8 without BOM. Make sure that you're saving the file as UTF-8 _with BOM_ or as UTF-16LE _with BOM_. Or specify that the file is in UTF-8 through command line with /CP65001.
Scripts wrote:The characters a script file may contain are restricted by the codepage used to load the file.
  • If the file begins with a UTF-8 or UTF-16 (LE) byte order mark, the appropriate codepage is used and the /CPn switch is ignored.
  • If the /CPn switch is passed on the command-line, codepage n is used. For a list of valid numeric codepage identifiers, see MSDN.
  • In all other cases, the system default ANSI codepage is used.
More info. The character has the code point U+006211, gets encoded in UTF-8 as 0xE6 0x88 0x91 and saved into the file. Because the file lacks BOM, AHK interprets the file according to the system default code page. In Windows-1252 code page, the bytes are equivalent to the following characters : æ, ˆ and .

ExitApp
This would work if one would use the small letter p.
tnx a lot for your help the 'p' should in the lowercase.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”