Input fields not responding to click Topic is solved

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
tomstuber

Input fields not responding to click

Post by tomstuber » 25 May 2024, 14:54

I have written a script to get golf tee times. I have been running it for several years. I run it on three different computers since I need three tee times.
Here is the statement to execute the tee time program:
Run, https://stage.foreupsoftware.com/index.php/booking/20337/4283#/teetimes,,max ; Open tee time website
Recently, on one of the computers the selection of a tee time does not advance the program to the next page. It doesn't matter if I click on it manually or in my script. It works fine on the other computers and if I run the program manually without putting in in a script it runs fine.
The page in question is in the attachment below. Please note, that I can click on other fields on the screen, such as the number of players, but, when I click a tee time, it blinks but doesn't advance to the next page.
I have tried rebooting, clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox. I have not reinstalled AutoHotkey. It is on OneDrive and working on other computers.
The problem computer is an older Lenovo laptop running Windows 10. The other two computers also run Windows 10.
I would appreciate any suggestions on what to try.

Code: Select all

[Codebox=autohotkey file=Untitled.ahk]
[/Codebox]Thank you in advance
image.png
image.png (288.72 KiB) Viewed 355 times

tomstuber

Re: Input fields not responding to click  Topic is solved

Post by tomstuber » 25 May 2024, 16:25

I deleted all cookies and history and this fixed the problem

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”