Copy data from drawing to drawing

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
mizzica

Copy data from drawing to drawing

21 Mar 2016, 05:02

Hi,
is there a method to copy data from a space in a drawing, to the same space in another drawing?

This is the origin program, with loop i can change the grey space and copy data from the little window, for every place.
Clipboard01.jpg
This is the second program (Autocad).
I have to select the same space and paste data inside.

I have no idea how (there is no objectID or progressive number i can use to select spaces in Autocad. in fact every space has a unique ID, but it's different between the 2 programs).

I think i can select the same point in the screen or a point inside the first space, then go to Autocad windows, select the same point and then pastedata but i dont' know... (and i think before i have to size the 2 drawings "exactly" fitting in the window).This for every space of every drawing...

Help me!! I have >1000 drawing to copy, i think for next year i have to do "copy-paste" "copy-paste" and nothing else....
Attachments
Clipboard02.jpg
YoucefHam

Re: Copy data from drawing to drawing

21 Mar 2016, 07:00

can you upload or send one file to me : youcef_0665@hotmail.fr
and give me the first program name.
:wave: There is always more than one way to solve a problem. ;)
mizzica

Re: Copy data from drawing to drawing

06 Apr 2016, 02:25

Ok, i have uploaded one (example) Autocad file.

We use Autocad Architecture 2016 now and we have to fill the form for every space.

The first program name is "APERTURE", not the Photo Editing software for Mac, but a Facility & Space Management program for Windows.

Thanks!
Attachments
OspLivorno_Pad 01_P1.zip
(1.16 MiB) Downloaded 39 times

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”