How to paste the contents of a text (words)in each click instead of pasting every thing at once?

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Libran boy

How to paste the contents of a text (words)in each click instead of pasting every thing at once?

02 Jun 2016, 00:35

Actually my boss ordered me to do a work which consisted a paragraph(hundreds ) of words.and to copy each word and paste in certain boxes(name mail adress ph no etc.,).this is very bored kind of work and time consuming.what i want is to copy the whole paragraph once but paste single word in each click.please help.may god bless you.
AllUrBaseRBelong2Us

Re: How to paste the contents of a text (words)in each click instead of pasting every thing at once?

04 Jun 2016, 05:49

Code: Select all

StringSplit, words, Clipboard, %A_Space% %A_Tab% `n

count := 1

^v::
Send, % words%count%
count++
return

^Esc::ExitApp
Copy the paragraph or w/e to your clipboard and run the script once. The subsequent pastes (Ctrl + V) will be intercepted by the script and will paste the words. Note that this does not affect the context menu's paste option in any way. Oh, and use Ctrl+Escape to exit.
Libran boy

05 Jun 2016, 01:03

Thanks for your kind reply. I want to know if this script could work if there are numbers,commas,dots,special characters.please help me to copy and paste each and every thing.Thank you.
Libran boy

Re: How to paste the contents of a text (words)in each click instead of pasting every thing at once?

06 Jun 2016, 01:18

Sincere thanks for your effort.I tried the code. it works very well.Even if your script is not at least dozen lines, it does everything what i want.Thanks once again.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”