Issue with Skite. Says Missing "}" , yet shows its connected .

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
cleetz

Issue with Skite. Says Missing "}" , yet shows its connected .

Post by cleetz » 05 Jan 2024, 21:21

Hello. I put alot of hours into this script and including empty lines in between, its like 12k lines now. The opening

Code: Select all

Loop, {
bracket

suddenly wasnt connected to anything, so I went through the script, to find out what the ending of the script

Loop, }
bracket

was connected to, so I could close the bracket which it wasnt supposed to be connecting to, and resolve the issue, reconnecting the opening of the script bracket, to the end. I did so, I found where an error was and patched it up, and it still says :

C:\Users\clayt\Desktop\TutorialIslandWithBurnerAccountsToPerfect.AHK (88) : ==> Missing "}"
However, when I click to the right of the opening bracket, then scroll to the end of the script, they are connected now, after fixing the one code typo. Is it bugged or is there something else triggering the error potentially? Really need to figure this out. Thanks in advance.

cleetz

Re: Issue with Skite. Says Missing "}" , yet shows its connected .

Post by cleetz » 05 Jan 2024, 21:28

found the error thanks. I backtracked and surfed through the area I was prior editting and found that I hadnt enclosed a bracket. Kinda twisted that it wouldnt point Me to that bracket and instead bugged out and continued to say that Line 88 was the issue, but thats coding I guess. It never comes easy. Best wishes this Holiday season. :xmas:

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”