A_AhkPath icons

27 Mar 2024, 07:27

Hello
Is there a way to get the icons you can find in the variable %A_AhkPath%

Here is my scriot

Code: Select all

Menu, Tray, Icon, Sus&pend`tCTRL + ESC / PAUSE, %A_AhkPath%, 5
; red s of suspend
I want to compile it and give it to a collegue who has no autohotkey installed, so my workaround is to first install the icon and put it in the tray menu
but i can`t find the icons

Anyone who can help me
Thanks a lot
ShatterCoder

Re: A_AhkPath icons

27 Mar 2024, 09:40

A_AhkPath simply contains the full path to your AutoHotkey.exe file. The Icons you refer to are inside the .exe they can be accessed by opening up the .exe in your favorite icon viewer. I think most image viewers can do it as well.
mikeyww

27 Mar 2024, 10:15

Here are some that I saw.
Attachments
autoHotkeyIcons.zip
(10.42 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
garry

27 Mar 2024, 13:03

I like to use also small programs with commandline ( CLI )
https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/resources_extract.html

Code: Select all

;- https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/resources_extract.html

PR  :=a_scriptdir . "\ResourcesExtract.exe"
F1  :=a_programfiles . "\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe"
DEST:=a_desktop . "\TEST_ICO"
runwait,%pr% /source "%f1%" /destfolder "%dest%" /FileExistMode 2 /OpenDestFolder 1
return  

/*
Using ResourcesExtract From Command-Line
In order to extract the resources from command-line, you can use one or more from the following command-line parameters. 
Any parameter that you don't specify in the command-line is automatically loaded from the configuration file of ResourcesExtract (ResourcesExtract.cfg).
-------------------------------------------
/LoadConfig <Config Filename>	Start ResourcesExtract with the specified config file.
/RunConfig <Config Filename>	Extract resources according to the specified config file, without user interface
/Source <filename>	            Specifies the filename or wildcard that you want to scan.
/DestFolder <folder>	        Specifies the folder to extract all resource files.
/ExtractIcons <0 | 1>	        Specifies whether you want to extract icon resources. Specify 1 to extract the icons or 0 to skip the icon resources.
/ExtractCursors <0 | 1>	        Specifies whether you want to extract cursor resources. Specify 1 to extract the cursors or 0 to skip the cursor resources.
/ExtractBitmaps <0 | 1>	        Specifies whether you want to extract bitmap resources.
/ExtractHTML <0 | 1>	        Specifies whether you want to extract HTML resources.
/ExtractManifests <0 | 1>	    Specifies whether you want to extract manifest resources.
/ExtractAnimatedIcons <0 | 1>	Specifies whether you want to extract animated icons.
/ExtractAnimatedCursors <0 | 1>	Specifies whether you want to extract animated cursors.
/ExtractAVI <0 | 1>	            Specifies whether you want to extract avi resources.
/ExtractTypeLib <0 | 1>	        Specifies whether you want to extract type libraries.
/ExtractBinary <0 | 1>	        Specifies whether you want to extract binary resources.
/ScanSubFolders <0 | 1>	        Specifies whether you want to scan subfolders.
/SubFolderDepth <Depth>	        Specifies the subfolders depth value. 0 = Unlimited.
/FileExistMode <1 | 2>	        Specify 1 if you want to overwrite existing filenames, or 2 to save to another name when filename already exists.
/OpenDestFolder <0 | 1>	        Specify 1 if you want to open the destination folder automatically.
--------------------------------------------
Here's some examples:
ResourcesExtract.exe /Source "f:\windows\system32\shell32.dll" /DestFolder "f:\temp\resources" /ExtractIcons 1 /ExtractCursors 1
ResourcesExtract.exe /Source "c:\windows\system32\*.dll" /DestFolder "c:\temp\resources" /ExtractIcons 1 /ExtractCursors 0 /ScanSubFolders 1
ResourcesExtract.exe /Source "f:\windows\system32\shell32.dll" /DestFolder "f:\temp\resources" /FileExistMode 2
--------------------------------------------
*/

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”